Welcome to the Circus - Pomni x Reader

Everything in this stupid digital circus was a mess. You hated being here. You sighed, getting ready to do the hellish theme song..

suddenly everybody started to fall over- wait, what? You got out of the way before you could fall over as well. Looking over, over you see a jester girl who had a color palette of red, blue, and a bit of yellow. Huh, she must be new.

"Caine, is another one of your NPC's, or is this a new sucker?" Jax asked, looking up at Caine. "Cus...if its a new character, were gonna have to redo this whole theme song.." Jax added. "She looks to detailed to be an NPC, so I'm assuming she's new." You said, looking to Jax. The jester girl looked at everybody with fear and confusion. This was reminding you when you first joined the circus. You had the same look in your eyes..

"I'm not doing that again..." Zooble said, crossing their arms. "My, my! It appears that a new human has entered this realm!" Caine exclaimed, looking shocked. "How do I- take...this headset- off!" The jester girl cried, pulling on her eye and mouth to get the 'headset' off. It wasn't...the most pleasant sight, but then again, she was panicking.  "Keep grabbing at it, that worked for all of us." Jax chuckled, placing a hand on his hip. You sighed, annoyed that he was messing around with the newbie. "You don't really have a headset anymore since-" You were got off by Jax telling you to shush because he apparently found it amusing on how panicked she was. You let out an annoyed sigh.

"What's...going on? I put on some weird headset, and now I'm...here?" The jester girl says in a panicked tone. The jester girl looked at everybody, she stared at you for a little longer than the others though. Her blush seemed to grow just a bit redder. She shook her head, her panic coming back. "Who are you people? Why can't I take it off! Where am I!" She exclaimed.

"Let's just try to calm down...everything's gonna be okay new stuff. We've all been through this. You just need to-" Ragatha was cut off by the jester girl screaming. "WHERE THE !#$% IS GOING ON!?" Your eye's slightly widen. You didn't expect her to freak out like that, but you didn't blame her. You did the same thing when you got here. 

(I don't really feel like writing what Caine says- so just um imagine he said what he said)

The jester girl then tries to say every swear word imaginable. But, they were all censored by the censor. You didn't really know what to call it. "Oh my god...uhm..well.. how di I-...ya know, leave..?" She asked. Oh boy, flashbacks were coming. You remembered the way you panicked when you found out you really can't leave. Caine, looked surprised when she asked that.

"Well... don't freak out about or anything but... uh... we don't exactly-" Ragatha was once again cut off. "You can't." Jax said. "What?" The jester girl says with wide eyes.  "Shut up Jax... but, yeah, he's right." Zooble says looking at her. "Welcome to your new home...and your new body." Zooble added, pointing at her. "New home? What do you mean?" The jester girl says. "You're gonna be stuck here...basically until you go insane." You said, half-joking. 

(Okay, I'm just going to timeskip to the end of the episode, because I have an idea for what to write. Sorry if this introduction was unnecessary-)

So everything that just happened was pretty out of the ordinary. But, you weren't to affected by it. You sort of bonded with Pomni throughout all of it... she seemed to like you, well, at least you hoped so. You looked beside you, over to Pomni. She was just staring into the oblivion, probably processing everything. "Hey, are you okay?" You asked, you knew she wasn't but you didn't really know what else to say. She flinched and looked over to you. Her pupils dilated a bit. "Not..really.." She said, looking to side. You nodded your head understanding.

"I get it, your first day.. was pretty horrible." You chuckled slightly, not that anything was funny, you were just awkward. She looked back at you, her blush darkened. "Sorry.." Pomni mumbled. "For what?" You asked, looking confused. "Uh- I don't know?" She answered. You laughed, a small smile on your face. Pomni bit the inside of her cheeks. Her blush growing darker. 

"Well, welcome to the circus Pomni." You said before going back to eat your virtual food. Pomni just stared at you. She didn't like the circus, and most of the people in it. But she liked you, she liked how pretty you were, she liked the way you talked, hell, she liked how weird you are! For some reason, you just stuck out to her. She didn't know what to do or say. You made her feel nervous... has she already developed a crush on you? I mean, love can come fast but... already? Oh well, all she can do is wait and see where this relationship goes. 

849 Wordsss