The Villian of the Circus - TADC x Villian! Reader

Reading my story's makes me want to set myself on fire 😊

This isn't a request I just thought of this and wanted to write it

—————————————————————————————————————————

You were a villain! Well, not really. You were just an NPC made to make things more interesting. Like, #*☆$ing up adventures, and making characters hate their life even more. Ya know, that type of stuff.

Everyone found you annoying, since you were like a second Jax, but shorter and less rude along with actually not hurting anyone. You were created to spice things up a little. As, you acted like one of those villains in a little kids cartoon show.

Though, it was clear Zooble hated you the most. It wasn't surprising. Jax found sort of an interest in you, since you made things less boring. Ragatha...she wasn't sure what to think of you. Pomni was the same as Ragath. Kinger was scared of you, and Gangle was to. Even though you weren't scary at all.
Caine had a love-hate relationship with you. You messed up his adventures, but you looked good doing it. Yeah he thought you were hot-

Anyways, you were currently in your lair. Coming up with some 'evil' plan to annoy the absolute hell out of everyone in the circus. "Star, I think I've got it!" You said, to your floating assistant which was a star. Star was sort of like your bubble, like Caine has! Can't be a villain without a sidekick. You just hoped that they would stop going on dates with bubble behind your back. You caught them making out one time...

"Wow chief! Your plan is great, you're gonna mess with 'em good!" Star said, spinning around. You did an evil laugh. Which was really goofy. Um anyway-

"Come on star, let's go harass everyone and make their life's—even more—miserable." You chuckled as you snapped your hand and teleported.

Hiding behind a barrel, you spied on everyone. You watched as Caine announced the adventure for today. Which was some sort of scavenger hunt? Whatever, you didn't care. You were just here to
!&$☆# with things.

Holding up the explosive bomb you threw it to the side. "3, 2, 1..." BOOM!! It exploded.

And you could bet it scared the $&@!☆ out of everyone. Even Jax, which was clutching his heart in a dramatic way. You stood up from behind the barrel. Caine saw you, and yelled. "Y/N HOW-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you giggled and proofed away. Back in your lair, you got your second scheme ready. I mean, one exploding bombs wasn't enough. So why not a whole field of explosive bombs? Perfect, you clapped your hands excitedly.

Feeling like one of those villains in kids TV shows after they just came up with a horrible plan that was probably not going to work. Except, yours would... probably... hopefully.

"Time to make everybody regret that they are alive!" You said happily, giggling after. "Wait... where's star? I SWEAR IF THEY ARE MAKING OUT WITH BUBBLE AGAIN-"

Little did Y/N know that they are having a romantic candle light dinner. With rose petals of course.

524 words

So basically, I'm going to try and upload once a week. Maybe more if I have the motivation. Sorry that this was so short 😭