❥☻☹︎𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝➜

Head cannons lol

WAS SORTA REQUESTED???

Sorry for being so inactive 😭

There's a little angst at the end so beware

Happy thanksgiving if you celebrate it!

——————————————————————————————————

When you first arrived Gangle was one of the first people you talked to.

She wasn't the best at helping you, but you were grateful nonetheless.

After about a week or so, you and Gangle got really close.

Finding out you had much in common, and you starting to hang out with her more.

The friendship did start off with you finding out you can draw. Since you don't remember anything from your past life, you didn't know you had the skills for drawing.

So when Gangle gave you a pencil and paper, and you started drawing, she made an ':O' face.

You and her started to draw together from then on.

She introduced you to anime, and even though you weren't a big fan of it, you watched it to make het happy/ You were really happy that she did, as you enjoyed a lot of the different shows.

Gangle would rant to you about anime and you'd listen.

Expect a lot of drawings of you in an anime style.

If you hung up every drawing she gave you, when she would see the board she'd squeal and give you a hug. (Which is basically her wrapping her ribbons around you.)

You would most likely protect her from Jax. And if you were sensitive too his nickname for you would be "crybaby 2.0", how creative.

Gangle would let you rant about things you enjoy as well.

You would be the first person she comes to if she's upset. (Which is all the time.)

⇧❏ She may also use this as an excuse to hang out with you more.

Would beg you to binge watch anime with her.

If you ever were to abstract, she would never be able to move on. You were her comfort person. Someone she knew she could always count on. Basically the only thing keeping her sane.

⇧❏ There is a chance that Gangle would abstract if you did.

⇧❏ She may do it on purpose because that way you wouldn't be alone in that dark cellar. If you weren't able to last together in one life, you may be able to last in the next. (FORESHADOWING TO A FUTURE STORY??!!? MAYBE!!!)

But, never mind that, your here to help her and comfort her and that's all that matters. Your not leaving anytime soon...right?

404 WORDS!!!