Startled - Kinger x Reader

requested!!

------------------------------------

You were staring at the wall. Why? You don't really know... you honestly didn't have anything better to do. Since you were staring at the wall for so long, you started to see things. "Is that a dog-" You were cut off by a sudden scream from beside you. You flinched and looked beside you.

"Oh... Y/N you scared me..." Kinger said, clutching his chest. You looked at him with a confused face. "I was standing here the whole time-" You were cut off by him screaming again. He suddenly jumped into your arms. "Oh, hi Gangle." You said, a small smile on your face as you looked at her. 

Kinger still looked sacred, holding onto you for support. "Hi guys..." Gangle said, it looked like her comedic mask broke again. Kinger let out a relieved sigh. You then noticed you were carrying him, so you just set him down on the floor. He still hugged you, you didn't mind and just let him hold onto you. You just assumed he was still pretty shaken up. After being startled two times in a row. 

You just started up a conversation with Gangle, sometimes turning to Kinger just to make sure he's okay. After awhile, you and Gangle said your goodbye's. You turned to Kinger again, it looked like he was zoning out. You snapped a couple of times to get his attention. "You good?" You asked looking a bit concerned.  He snapped out of it, and looked at you.  

"Um, yes." He nodded. You didn't really know how since he was a literal chess piece but okay. "Thats good, would you like to go back to the pillow fort?" You asked, tilting your head to the side while asking that question. "Yes please." He said, and with that you two walked back to his pillow fort.

305 WORDS

SORRY IF THIS WAS RUSHED I JUST HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO TODAY SO I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY STORY IM POSTING TODAY SO I MIGHT POST SOME MORE TOMORROW!!