Cut - Protective! Ragatha x Reader

REQUESTED! 

TW: Blood/injury ———————————————————————————————————

TW: Blood/injury
———————————————————————————————————

You weren't the brightest when it came to being aware of your surroundings... Always getting hurt in some way. Jeez, every time someone would abstract, you'd get too close and be glitching for awhile until Caine fixed you up.

Ragatha, was extremely worried about you. Always trying to prevent you from getting hurt. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. You appreciated it a lot though.

One day, you almost fell right on your face. Luckily, Ragatha grabbed your hand and pulled you back up. You were a bit surprised at her sudden save. You smiled at her. "Thank you Ragatha..." You said, a little embarrassed. Though, she didn't let go of your hand.

"No problem, though, I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day together? I mean... you get hurt so often, like 20 times each day..." Ragatha suggested, "I hate seeing you get hurt... so how does a day with me, being by your side and protecting you sound?"

"I'd- really like that actually..." Your eyes lit up. As you smiled at the rag doll in front of you. She returned your smile, and squeezed your hand. "Great!" Ragatha said in a cheery voice.

The day went on, and everything times you almost got hurt, which was like every 5 minutes, Ragatha was there to protect you. Tripping over nothing? Ragatha caught you. About to hit your head on something? Ragatha moved you away. Almost getting a deep scratch on you arm? Oh no...

Ragatha panicked as she saw what happened to your arm. [A/N: I don't know if you can bleed in TADC, but for the sake of the story let's just say you can.] Blood dripped down your arm. Ragatha quickly took you to her room so she could help clean the cut and bandage it.

You hissed as she placed rubbing alcohol on the cut. "Sorry..." She muttered as she wiped the cut. "Don't be, it's not your fault." You said, as she gently wrapped some bandages around your arm. "I guess, but I can't help but think it is. After all, I was supposed to protect you... and I failed." Ragatha sighed, putting the bandages back in her drawer.

"That's not true, you did protect me. You stopped me from tripping and hitting my head." You explained, placing you hand on hers. "But...your arm.." Ragatha started. "So? Sure it got cut pretty bad, but you cleaned it and banged it well. Therefore, you technically succeeded." You reassured her.

A smile replaced her frown. You were always the best at cheering her up. No matter what it'd be. You never failed to make her smile. "Thanks Y/N..." Ragatha said. "No need to thank me. It's true." You gently tapped her nose. Earning a soft chuckle from her.

470 WORDS

my hand hurts. 😭