Feelings - Jax x Sensitive! Reader

HI

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted 😭

———————————————————————————————————

Here we are with the never ending cycle of Jax's endless teasing. Always making you tear up some how. Still, you try to push back those tears and pretend like the comment didn't even hurt you. You didn't want to look like some crybaby. Though, that spot was already taken by Gangle.

Which might be why you two were friends. Since, you were both quite sensitive. But never mind that.

Though, sometimes when he did push you to the point where tears fell down. You swear you saw a bit of guilt in his eyes. But he was just some heartless jerk, who enjoyed hurting others for the fun of it. His mean, snarky, and cocky attitude, made it hard to believe he was even capable of feeling guilty.

In Jax's perspective, he was actually quite confused on why he would feel bad for making you cry. He didn't feel that way when he made Gangle cry, or any of the others. For some reason he'd actually feel guilty. Every time he pushed you to your limits and see those foggy roll down your cheeks. His smirk would almost completely falter, and his ears would lower. Of course he'd bring a fake smirk back up when you look back.

Not only that, there were other things about you that rose many more questions. Why did his face flush when you'd brush your hand against his? Why did his heart beat faster every time you smiled? How come he wants to complement you, hug you, and kiss you-

It hit him hard when he figured out his feelings for you. He didn't want to believe it at first. How could he love someone like you? You were... Jax tried to think of some way of insulting you. Nothing came to mind. That was new, he insulted you all the time. Why couldn't he come up with one right now? Maybe because he didn't want to insult you. No, that was ridiculous! ....right?

The more he'd push away his feelings, the more they'd come back. He eventually just had to accept that he had fallen for you... somehow.

Things have been bit different lately. Jax hasn't been teasing you with rude comments. But rather... with something flirty. Not only was easy to make you cry, it was also easy to make you blush. And with that discovered, Jax was quick to take advantage. Little flirty comments were there with every interaction you and Jax had.

Why was he suddenly acting like this? You weren't sure. It was better than him constantly making you cry though. Well, was constantly making you blush actually better? There was still embarrassment coming out of it. Not to mention the times he'd get dangerously close and make you almost die of a heart attack.

One time, he even got so bold he pinned you against a wall. You still haven't recovered from that incident. Still makes your cheeks heat up and you heart beat faster every time you think of it. That's when you started to realize something. Were you really falling in love with the same purple rabbit who made you cry all those times? Yes, apparently you were.

It also didn't take long for Jax to figure out you share his feelings. Even if you didn't know he did genuinely like you. Still having the mindset he was just messing with you as another one cold-hearted schemes. Though, it wasn't. But you'd know that soon.

You silently sighed as you stared up at the ceiling in your bed. Feeling like you were about to drift off into an amazing digital slumber. You jolted awake at the sound of your doorknob being messed with. You immediately knew who it was.

The door flung open, and Jax stood in the doorway. Jax had his usual cocky smirk on his face. "Hey hot-stuff, miss me?" He cocked his head to the side, walking into your room. He closed the door behind him and walked up. You blushed at the nickname. That only made his smirk grow wider. "You couldn't have at least knocked?" You asked, rubbing your eyes. Still a bit drowsy.

"Nah, I don't need to." Jax said, rolling his eyes. He threw the key up into the air and caught it. "What? Of course you need to—" You were cut off by Jax. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I came here for a reason." He put the key to your room in his pockets.

Jax then got a lot more serious. He looked like he wanted to say something, but just couldn't find the right words. "God, this is embarrassing." Jax sighed, looking down. This made you a little confused. You've never really seen Jax act like this. He was rarely—if not at all— serious.

"I like you."

"You what?"

"Did I stutter? I said I like you."

Your eyes widened. His confession, really did surprise you. Mostly due to your mindset, and how he actually admitted it. Your face flushed a bright red. Jax didn't even need an answer, he already knew what you were thinking. His smirk came back.

Jax walked closer to you. He took your chin into his hands. This made your heart race, as your faces were inches a part. He then tilted his head ever so slightly. At first, you thought he was teasing, but no. He was asking for something. You then nodded your head.

Jax placed his lips on yours. Giving you a kiss. It lasted for a good 30 seconds before Jax pulled away. You blinked a few times. Wondering if what just happened was reality or a dream.

Jax looked at your expression and chuckled. He placed another kiss on your nose to prove that it was reality, not a dream. You laughed, as it tickled your nose. He then back away from your face, and letting go of your chin.

Suddenly, a loud voice came from outside of your room. "JAX!! DID YOU PUT A CENTIPEDE IN MY ROOM?!??" Ragatha yelled from afar. You looked up at Jax with wide eyes. "Uh, looks like I gotta go. See ya later sweetheart." Jax winked before leaving the room.

What a trouble maker.

1045 words!!!

I'm really proud of this one, probably my best one yet!!!