Feel Better - Ragatha x reader

requested!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Fuck...

you were about to go insane, end up just like everybody else down there in that dungeon.... You feel yourself starting to glitch. Horrible and endless thought filled your mind to the brim. Everything around you started to blur-

There was a knock on your door. "Y/N? Y/N, are you in there?" You hear the voice if a familiar ragdoll ask. Your mind was still a blur, you calmed down a bit though. You were oh so close to your breaking point! You didn't even have the energy to respond. You stood still, sitting in the corner of your room.

Why am I even here? I don't have a purpose, why do I even exist? 

God they were driving you crazy. Suddenly, the door to your room opened. Ragtha gasped, seeing you were almost at your breaking point. "Hey, Y/N, I'm gonna need you to look at me okay?" Ragtha said, lifting up your chin.

tears started to feel your eyes as the swarm of thought continued.

It's useless trying to go on. There's nothing for me in this empty digital world-

"Y/N, do you remember the time we first met?" Ragatha's comforting voice interrupted your train of thought. You weakly nodded your head. "Okay, good, I want you to think about that day. Think about when you met everyone." Ragatha hugged you tight, you laid your head on her chest.

You started to think back to that day. When Ragatha helped you off the ground on your first day. When she scolded Jax for teasing you. When you two played some stupid meaningless game, that was the hardest you've ever laughed. 

The good thoughts started to over through the hellish ones.

You were still pretty weak, considering you almost turned into a black glitchy moster. You were so lucky Ragatha was by your side the whole time...

Your grip on her grew tighter. Her felt hands stroking your hair in a calming way. The way she was whispering all the good times you had together..

She was the only person that could make you feel better. You didn't know your love for her could grow more than it already has...

Ragatha has done many great things for you, but saving you from reaching your breaking point might've just topped all of them.

She noticed you were feeling better, she started to hum a soft song. Letting you close your eye, and fall asleep on her chest.

396 words!!