Stuck - Jax x Reader

requested like four times oml-

WHY ARE YALL SO THRISTY FOR JAX?

k anyways light lime

also credit to @komokorre for the idea!!

------------------------------------------------------

All you wanted to do was punch him and that stupid smirk on his face...

You hated him! Well, not really but you'd never admit that. His stupid teasing, and annoying voice. You daydreamed about picking him up and throwing him across the room. 

Every single day, having to deal with his teasing, his stupid smirk, and... his flirting? Lately, he seemed to be getting more confident. Throwing in a flirty comment or two. Made you flustered each time, and seeing your flustered reaction just made him make even more flirty remarks. 

Oh, and don't forget the pet names. Doll-face, sweetheart, babe... He never shut up. He enjoyed making you flustered. You thought he was just trying to play with your heart, after all it seemed much like him. 

Anyways, back to the present. You were going again on another adventure that Caine gave you guys to do. It was for the newcomer Pomni. 'Gather the gloinks', or whatever it was... You looked around. Trying to search for those weird and colorful shape things. 

"Boo."

 "AH WHAT THE HELL-"

You were scared half to death when Jax suddenly appeared behind you. "...#%?!* you Jax.." You say with anger in your tone. "Oh come on, I'm just messing around!" Jax shrugged with that stupid dammed smirk. "I'd rather you combust into flames." You squinted to your eyes at him. That just made him grin wider. He was about to say something, but one of those gloinks hit him in the face. This made you laughed, he looked annoyed.

You smirked then ran after the gloink, Jax followed you. The gloink ran into one of those doors, you opened the door and looked inside. It was a small black room, there wasn't much space, also the gloink wasn't there. "Hey? Where did it go?" You asked yourself. "Huh, maybe it exploded and died." Jax joked, shrugging once again. 

Then, suddenly pushed both of you into the small compact room. "What the-" You were cut off, when you saw the gloink closed and locked the door. "YOU LITTLE-" You yelled, trying to open the door. It was no use, the door was shut and locked. You heard a familiar chuckle behind you. "Well, looks like it's just me and you sweetheart~" You cringed and also blushed at that. "Shut up before I punch you in the face." You say, turning to him. He chuckled not taking you seriously. 

His body was slightly pressed against you, due to how small the room was. He noticed this and smirked. "Could you not." You said, looking even more embarrassed. He placed his hand on the wall behind you, sort of pinning you against the wall. He leaned onto you more. "Don't think I can... sorry!" Jax replied, tilting his head as best he could. Your blush increased, and so did your embarrassment.

"Dude, what the #$%!" Jax then placed a finger on your lips. Telling you to shush, you were very offended by this. He chuckled seeing your face. "What?" Jax asked, snickering a bit. "What do you mean 'what'? You literally just-" You were cut off once again by Jax placing a kiss on your lips. Your eyes went wide and your face flushed a bright red. 

After he pulled away, you just looked at him with a shocked expression. Jax laughed at your flustered state. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You asked covering your mouth. Jax just smirked at you in response.

This was going to be a long day...

598 WORDS RAHHHHHHHHH

Sorry if this was extremely cringy. I do not know how to write anything like remotely spicy- I don't even think this was even a light lime...

ummmm but it was my first time writing something like this so please, cut me some slack *Insert crying emoji*