𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭: 𝙿𝚘𝚖𝚗𝚒

JXHDJEJIDURIDIDIE

YALL KNOW THE DRILL

Also just so y'all know, I'm Pomni's cannon wife 😍/Hj

Anyways, *leaves this and runs*
———————————————————————————————————-

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Pomni show her affection by holding your hand, and being close to you. She'll be hurt if you pull your hand away or if you step even a few feet away from her.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Pomni makes sure to not get messy. Every time she kills, she makes sure the body is properly hidden. You soon begin to notice people your close to go missing without a trace. She always makes sure to comfort you though.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

I don't think Pomni would abduct you in the first place. But if she were, she wouldn't mock you at all. She'd treat you as if you were her roommate who also happens to be her lover.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

No, I don't think so. She'd always ask for your consent first.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Pomni would show you her whole heart. She'd take everything you say to heart.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

She'd feel hurt and betrayed. Didn't you love her? If you loved her, you wouldn't hurt her! But then, that hurt would turn into anger.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

This isn't a game to her. Watching you try to escape would only anger her.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Your worst experience would probably be you finding out why everyone your close to went missing. Realizing that Pomni was behind all of that, would deeply damage you.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Pomni's wish is to find and exit, you two hand in hand. Getting out of the Amazing Digital Circus, and just living a normal life as a married couple. She sometimes daydreams about it.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Pomni gets jealous pretty easily. She'll try not show it, but then just throw a fit in her room later. Killing them would be a possibility. But it doesn't happen too often.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

She treats you like a goddess. Always looking at you with admiration. She can't help it! Your face is just so....pretty. She love absolutely everything about you. She thinks of as gorgeous, beautiful, and pretty. No, those words are probably an understatement for you in her eyes.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Walking up to you, and taking a hold of your hand.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Pomni isn't too different. But you get to see a whole other side of her which you've never scene before. She obsessive and lovesick...

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Punishments? What are those? She'd only ever get angry with you. But then quickly forgive you.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Only two, being able to talk to others and walking around without her by your side. She thinks you she only be reserved for her.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Pomni is very patient with you. But not patient enough. She'd understand why you'd hate her, but expects you to start to love her back. If you don't...we'll, you should try. Because her patience is starting to run thin.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If you were to be abstracted, she would never move on. She'd cry by your door everyday until she eventually goes insane herself.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Pomni does feel deeply guilty. There is a chance that she would let you go. Though, the chance of that is slim.

Stigma(Sigma): What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

It took awhile for Pomni to realize how obsessed she was with. She not exactly sure what brought out this side of her. She just saw you and well... things only went down hill from there.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

She feels really bad. Knowing she's the cause of your pain, hurts her a lot. But, if somebody else caused it. They wouldn't be here for much longer. She'd try and comfort you, even if you push her away. If you do, she'll leave you alone for awhile and try to come back later.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

She's much less manipulative. Of course, she gaslights you. Mostly because she still wants you to see her as innocent. But she doesn't like the idea of mentally/emotionally abusing you. Though, sometimes you leave her no choice.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Pomni's feelings and her emotions. Push her away, refuse to look at her. Talk to her, or even acknowledge her. Hearing her desperate cries for you to look at her will be hard. But, she might understand why your doing this. Then guilt will take over her and she'll probably let you go. Though, she can always change her mind later.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Pomni couldn't bare the thought of hurting you. She'll refuse unless she really has to. She might mess with your mind a bit. But not too much.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

Like I said before, she treats you as if your some type of goddess. Of course she would worship you! She'd do anything for you. Anything at all.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

About a year, maybe less.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Absolutely not! She could never do that to you! Plus, she'd go insane if you were to abstract. Nothing else matters but you.

1106 WORDS DHEJJWBDBEJSJDHSHHW

I need to stop keyboard smashing so much 😭