Broken Mask - Gangle x Reader

requested by: 

This Y/N is extremely cheerful because I wanted to do like, opposites attract type of thing-

-----------------------------------------------

"My comedy mask is broken again.." Gangle said, looking down at her broken mask. Her sadness was interrupted by (Y/N) being thrown across the room screaming. They then face plant down in front of her. She was startled by this. "AUGHhhhhUHhhhhhh...." Y/N raised their head off the ground, they rubbed their head. 

"A-Are..you okay..?" Gangle asked, looking down at you. Y/N looked up and Gangle and smiled, pushing themselves off the ground.

"Yep! I'm A-okay!" They said, placing their hands on their hips. They looked over to Gangle, their smile dropped and now they had a concerned look on their face. "Oh no, what happened?" They asked, looking at Gangle's broken mask. "Jax..." Gangle sighed, rubbing her arm? Ribbon?  

"Oh." Y/n's face then went from sad to annoyed. It quickly turned back to happy. "Hey, I think I can fix this!" Y/N said, taking the broken mask from Gangle. Her face lightened up a bit, "Really?"

"Of course! I still have some leftover superglue that Caine gave me for some reason!" They said cheerfully, grabbing Gangle's hand/Ribbon. Gangle gasped when Y/N began to run to their room. "Woah-! Wait-!" Gangle exclaimed when they were now suddenly infront of Y/N's room. "Come on! I'll fix it." They opened the door to their room. Gangle walked into their room, one part of her broken mask in hand. 

Y/N began to search their drawers, looking for the superglue they had. "Found it!" They exclaimed, pulling the superglue out of the drawer. Gangle handed Y/N the second part of her broken mask. They applied some glue to both broken parts of the mask. They then placed the two parts of the broken mask together. They then handed the mask back to Gangle. "There you go!" They said placing their hands on their hips.

Gangle took her fixed mask in her hands. She stared at it, looking at it with amazement. "Gangle? Hello? You there?" They asked, waving their hand in front of Gangles face. A concerned expression made it's way onto their face. "Gangle-" They were cut off by Gangle giving them a hug.

"Thank you..." Gangle mumbled. A  blush appeared on Y/N's face. They smiled and hugged Gangle back as best as they could, since she was made out of ribbon. "No problem Gangle." They said, closing their eyes.

Gangle pulled away and looked her cheerful friend in the eyes. She put her mask back on. Gangle then gave them a little kiss on the cheek. Y/N's eyes widened, they seemed flustered. "Woah...what was that for?" They asked, placing a hand on their cheek. "Just as an extra thank you, I'll see you later!" Gangle waved, before walking out of the room. Y/N started to wave their arms up and down as a way to celebrate was just happened. "EEEEEEEE!-"

479 words :D

sorry if this was a bit cringy-

might update or change the story later, I'm just going to leave at this for now