Kind - Zooble X Reader

Requested!!!!!!!

a bit of angst at first, but fluff at the end

HUDSFHESUIFHGRFIUOHDFGSIOHFGVSDIJHK

--------------------------------------

You and Zooble? Well... you two were basically strangers. You barely knew each other, apart from personalities.  You and Zooble weren't exactly opposite's, she was just more laid back then you. They were kind of skeptical of you, since you always seemed to have an upbeat mood. Even though she could see right through that facade.

They knew you weren't happy, so why act like it? Was it to create some sort of delusion for yourself? She felt bad for you, but she'd never openly admit that. Now suddenly, she was paying a lot more attention to you. They found themselves talking to you more often. Why? They didn't know the answer to that either.

You noticed it to, you and Zooble went from being strangers to kind of friends? Or, you hoped you were friends. You didn't know if she felt the same way about you.  

One day, when they started up a random conversation with you. They asked something... pretty out of the blue. 

"Why are you so kind?" 

That question sort of caught you off-guard. "Kind..? I'm sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that..." You replied, slight confusion on your face. Zooble sighed and crossed her arms. "Why keep up the happy act? You're not going to get anything out of it." Zooble looked at you with their regular half-lidded eyes.

"I mean... I guess it's sort of a way to cope..." You explained shrugging. You didn't even try to protest that you were secretly unhappy. You knew they saw right through you. Zooble sighed once again and opened their arms.

You looked at them with confusion. "Look. I don't usually offer hugs... but..." Zooble gestured to their open arms. Your eyes lit up a bit. "Really?" You asked. "Don't do that 'really' s#%$ with me! I just feel... bad..." Zooble  openly admitted, something she thought they'd never do. 

You smiled, and hugged them.

326 WORDS HAHAHAHAHHA