Here for you - Caine x Reader

Requested!

Here is your Caine x Reader with a salad and one large bulk!! :)

ANOTHER LIKE ANGST HURT COMFORT!!

Caine might be a little out of character since he's like actually comforting-

Also, this is just a oneshot before I go on break. Thank you guys for all of your support!

———————————————————————————————————

You stood there, look at the crossed out picture of your great friend.

They recently abstracted.

You couldn't help but feel like it was your fault. You should've been there...to help them through it. Then maybe they could've lasted longer.

But, the fact that some of the others didn't really care just made you wanna cry more. How could they just feel that way? Do they lack that much sympathy? They were a person with a life, like them. Or maybe this place just had an effect on them. Like it did on you.

Since, you realized deep down you don't feel to much. These tears will only last for awhile until they dry up again.

You also wondered if that will happen to you. They just won't care if you go. If they couldn't care less if you just lost your mind like that. That thought only made more tears fall.

You opened the door to your room. Walking inside, you looked around. You've had it for awhile. Since you've been here for awhile.

Then the thoughts came back. What if you were to abstract right now? Would the others care?

"Of course they would."

You jumped at the sudden voice. You didn't notice you said that out loud either. Looking behind you, you saw Caine.

"I may not understand the concept of human compassion, but I've seen the way the others are with you." Caine said, in a irregular comforting voice.

"Caine..?" You said. You couldn't tell if you were dreaming or not. Caine you walked closer to you and engulfed you in a hug.

You felt the all familiar feeling of tears well up in your eyes. "They'd care, I'd care. Y/N, I know it seems like I'm just an Ai with no feel or care. But I've learned how to feel and care through you guys. As, the verb care is to feel concern or interest; attach importance to something."

He cupped your face, wiping the tear streaming down your cheeks. "You, my dear, hold much importance to me and the others. You may not realize it, but you do." Caine continued, looking at you.

Usually, you would feel some sort of disturbance when he'd look at you. Yet, right now you felt comfort and reassurance with the way he was looking at you.

More tears spilled out as you squinted your eyes. You placed your hands on his. Leaning into his touch.

"I'm pretty loving you is a possibility as well. As, I feel a deep affection for you Y/N." Caine chuckled lightly as you leaned into his touch.

You smiled. That warmed Caine's non-existent heart. "I love you too." You said, as you gently kissed his teeth.

This caught him off guard, but he then chuckled once again. "I'll always be here for you Y/N." Caine said.

510 words!

YAYYAY THIS ONE WAS A BIT LONGER!!