𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭: 𝙹𝚊𝚡

Uhhmmmmmmmmmm

First things first, is that Jax will probably be out of character...since he is a yandere here..

Manipulative, threats, and death/killing are mentioned a lot. So if you don't like that, please don't read.

Anddd yanderes in real life are horrible and should be locked up this is a work of fiction

I don't support anything Jax does.
——————————————————————————————————-
Affection: How do they show their love and
affection? How intense would it get?

Jax would cuddle you, kiss you, and cup your face. The intensity depends on his mood.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Jax is willing to get very messy. Pulling pranks is one of the things he excels in. He can make them go terribly wrong, possibly hurting someone or even killing them. But it's all for you, isn't it?

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Jax probably would mock you from time to time. Especially when you'd try to escape his grasp.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

It depends on what it is. He'd make most decisions for you. But, of course, he wouldn't do anything too horrible.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

He'd show much of his heart around you. But not all of it.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

He'd be extremely amused. He would think it's funny that you would try to fight him.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

This is most definitely a game to him. Each time you'd try to escape, he'd mock and tease you.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Him manipulating and threatening you. He'd grab you face and force you to look at him. Threats of k̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ your friends would follow.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Not really, but he does think about you and him getting out of this digital hell. Maybe you two would get married. Or something corny like that.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

Jax gets jealous really easily. He either threatens them, or just pulls a prank on them that results in death.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

He'd look at you with an adoring gaze. He's much softer to you. But he won't hesitate to break his kindness if you aren't listening to him.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Jax would first just see you as another person to annoy. But then, suddenly you find his comments more flirty. You see him glaring at everybody you talk to. He'd usually sneak up behind you and scare you.

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Much different. At first glance, you just see him as a rude and annoying rabbit. But now, he's cruel and loving at the same time.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Punishments would just be him threatening you. And he'd usually go through with them. It'd be better to not upset him.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Many, for example: free will, talking to others, etc.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

He isn't very patient with you. If you keep 'complaining' about how you don't love him and how you don't deserve to be locked up in his room. He will eventually get annoyed and punish you.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

That's the problem, you can't leave nor die. But there is one thing you could do: be abstracted. If you abstract, he might go insane himself. His teasing, wouldn't even be teasing anymore. It'd just be him straight up insulting everyone.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

He wouldn't feel guilty. You belong to him. You should know that.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Jax may seem like he doesn't care about the situation everyone in the amazing digital circus is in. But in reality, he's desperate to find an exit. That's why he so many keys. Taking out all of his anger on everybody else. But thats when you came along. You fixed everything. He only needed you now. And he'd do anything to get you.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He doesn't feel guilty for abducting you, but he does feel a bit guilty that he's the source of your pain. He'd probably leave you alone for a few hours so you can just have some time to yourself.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

I can't really think of anything.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

A few weaknesses you could exploit is his feelings. You could play along, showing you love him too. Slowly gaining his trust. With his trust, he might let you out for a little while. That's could be your time to escape. But, it could be extremely easy for him to find you again. And once he has you again, I think you can guess he won't fall for that again.

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Physically, no. Mentally, yes.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

This rabbit would go any length to win you over. Even if it means hurting others in the process.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

A good 6 months.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

No! Never! Well, not intentionally. He couldn't break you, after all that would just make you abstract. And we can't have that can we?

1042 words

NOT ME LAUGHING AND KICKING MY FEET WHILE READING YALL COMMENTS-