Jealousy - Jealous! Jax x Reader

HDHSHEHEHUE

SORRY YALL I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL

STILL AM BUT I HAVE SOME TIME TO WRITE!!

Requested by two people!!

Plot from: @ImAKnifeGuy_Miri

———————————————————

Recently, you've been spending a lot of time with Pomni. Since she's new to everything, and pretty freaked out, you decided to help her adjust to everything. You know, helping her get used to this colorful circus that acts more like a hell of some sort.

Jax, your boyfriend, didn't like this very much. Crossing his arms and making a face whenever he saw you and Pomni talking. He wouldn't care if you and Pomni were just interacting here and there. But, your spending too much time with her.

Which brings you to today.

The sound of the water being poured into the porcelain teacup was actually quite nice to hear. Steam arose from the teacup, due to the tea being pretty hot.

"Do you want sugar with your tea?"

"Yes please."

You and Pomni were currently having a tea party. As a way to relax and wind down a bit. After all, the situation with Kaufmo and all the other out of the ordinary things happening right now. Were kinda taking a toll on everybody.

So having a nice relaxing tea party should surely help, right?

"Also, I-"

Pomni couldn't even finish her sentence before the door was suddenly unlocked, and aggressively opened. Jax stood in the door way, he wasted no time before picking you up and dragging you out of the room. "Jax? What the #%@$ was that for?!" You exclaimed, trying to wiggle your way out of his arms.

"You've been spending too much time with Pomni. She can wait." Jax said, looking quite mad. This did make you realize you were spending a lot of time with her. Due to that, you haven't really been giving Jax attention. So you could understand his sudden outburst. After all, he hates being ignored.

Opening the door to his room, he placed you down on the bed. Before tackling you in a hug. His head buried deep into the crook of your neck. His arms wrapping around your body. You sighed, and wrapped your arms around him to. Patting his back a little.

You knew you'd probably be stuck here for the rest of the day. So you got comfy, and closed your eyes.

"Um..." Pomni blinked a couple of times, looking at the opened door. She was still processing what just happened. You two were just having a tea party, and next thing you know Jax sweeps you off your feet and steals you. Guess no more tea party-

438 WORDS

SORRY IF THIS WAS BAD OR HALF-ASSED 😭