1| Family dynamics

Inside a beautiful lavish mansion in the outskirts of Karachi city a young boy was sitting on his bed tears streaming down his face while his older brother was trying to console him!

"Saahir hoagya so hoagya na ab jane do! Let me apply icepack please!" Daani also known as Saadan pleaded!

"Me theek hu bhai!" Saahir replied not removing his hand from his cheek!

"Dekhne do mujhe!" Saadan gently took his hand and took a closer look at his younger brother's face!

It was slightly blue he have been punished by his oldest brother this morning for creating a scene in school!

Saadan hissed just by seeing it! He gently placed an ice pack on his younger brother's face!

"Kyu gussa dilate ho unhe itna? Pata haina wo hamri parhai ko lekar kitne strict ha? Unka apne gusse pe kaboo nhi ha Saahir he hates punishing you!" Saadan gently scolded!

More tears slipped from Saahir's eyes!

"Mene kha thana bhai ap ajaye! Ap ne nhi suni na meri ab ye sab bhi rehne de! Saahir threw icepack away from his face!

"Don't act like you have been abused Saahir! Galti kroge daant paregi ek galti sau dafa kroge to maar bhi paregi I have had it too unko sakht nafrat ha principal ke samne beth ke hamari buraiya sune ki! You told you professor to fuck off you deserve this!" Saadan snapped

"I need to sleep bhai! Ap jaou I am fine!" Saahir replied in heavy voice!

Saahir looked at him with done face hoping for their oldest brother to come soon! The dynamics Saahir and Saalar share weren't like normal siblings Saalar was his father in every sense Saalar is the one who have raised Saahir ever since Saahir can even remember!

The main door of haveli got open and a luxurious car following by three more cars with security entered the mansion!

"Saeein (respected man) agaye!" Someone yelled and the men stood in respect!

Saalar just exited his car and entered inside the house he took long strides towards his baby brother's room!

He met Saadan right outside his room!

"Kesa hai?" He asked

"Soraha ha!" Daani replied

"Theek ha woh Saadan?" Saalar asked curtly not in a mood to listen anything else!

"Ji bhaiya!" Saadan replied

Saalar nodded and left for his room! He don't regret punishing his brother for the same mistake he has been doing for months now but everytime he punishes either of them he doesn't feel good!

Saalar Ibrahim Khaanzada a 28 year old boy who had so many dreams but all of them got crushed! He was 13 when he woke up one fine day and found out that his mother is gone for good!

His father started coming home and less and less until one day he disappeared when Saalar was 17! Saalar had no other choice but to handle all his businesses and his duties!

Ever since Saalar was a child he wanted to become a lawyer fighting for truth was his biggest dream fighting his father and getting him punished was his true dream but instead of being on the right side of law life mercilessly threw him on the other side the wrong side the dark side!

The hardships the struggle made 17 year old happy Saalar into a very strict stoic Man! Saalar couldn't study as much as he wanted he very difficult did his graduation but he made sure that his brothers study and they turn into a fine Man away from the cruelty he have deal with!

Saahir was 3 when Raahila left the boys they don't even know if she is alive or not Saalar has been playing father to both Saadan and Saahir since then! To say he was their father in all sense wouldn't be wrong!