21|Deeper grave

As soon as Saalar left the room Sahir immediately took his phone out and called Affan again. Only he can save him from this situation.

The guy was actually really good at making things plotting plans and whenever he have helped Saahir in sneaking he have never been caught. He was once caught by Saalar but that was because of Muraad not because he messed up.

"Ab kia ha Saahir?" Affan replied bored. He was out busy arranging some great stuff for the party and Saahir was bugging him.

"Affan bhaiya ne address jiski party ha uske parents ke naam sab manga ha! Ab bata kia karu?" Saahir snapped irritated.

"Tu 5 saal ke bacho ki tarah faltu bato ki tension lene kyu beth jata ha! Me apne bhai ka number dedunga or address bhejraha just lie smoothly most of the times parents ko hamri shakal se pata chal jata ha so play smartly." Affan completed and hung up.

Saahir sighed in anger and threw his phone on bed. He have tried making him understand uncountable times that Saalar was not a regular parent he was Saalar Ahmed khaanzada for crying out loud.

By the time night rolled in Saahir grew more anxious Affan have sent him a text with so many fake details that he himself can't differentiate if they are correct or not. He was so done thinking about it that he actually send all of that to Saalar.

Mariam gently knocked on her room. She came to check on him earlier aswell but Saalar was in his room so she left.

Saahir gave her a bored smile once she entered.

"Kese tabiyat ha?" She asked softly.

"Theek hu ab!" Saahir rolled his eyes. He was getting very cranky and he doesn't want to snap at her.

"Bhaiya batrahe they sar me dard tha tumhare?" Mariam unaware of the situation pressed more.

"THA! Ab nahi hai." Saahir snapped.

Mariam flinched at his tone.

"I am sorry mera bas mood thora off hai." Saahir quickly apologised she was new here he doesn't know her too well and he doesn't want her to snitch on him he can't deal with Saalar because he was sure he will have to deal with him tomorrow and tomorrow will be much more severe.

"Oh its fine! No worries I am sorry mujhe bother nahi krna chaiye tha. Bhaiya bula rahe dinner pe." Mariam gave him a gentle smile.

"Ek toh bhaiya or unke rules! Ek din uper dinner nahi krne denge!" Saahir shook his head.

"Room me meals allow nahi ha?" Mariam asked shocked. She was habitual of eating on bed in exams season even though it use to irk her mother a lot but she always gave up when Mariam sits down stubborn.

Mariam's stubborn side was a force to reckon with she was not always stubborn in fact she is very very rarely stubborn but whenever she is she doesn't budge. Rahila always use to say.

"Iski zid khatam krne wala abhi paida hi nahi hua hai."

"Nahi he is too mean! Ek bar wo Hyderabad me they and I had dinner in my room I don't know kisne unhe batadia I was 9 only 9 and for next one week before School everyday mujhe subha dining room me corner me khara hona parta tha and just to do that mujhe time se phele uthna parta tha!" Saahir replied angrily and somewhat embarrassed.

Mariam's eyes were popped out!

"Itni bari punishment itni si baat ke liye?" Mariam gasped.

"Ye kuch bhi nahi hai! Bhaiya ki punishments se bether ha wo marle! Marte ha ro regret krte ha jaldi maaf krdete ha wrna to bhae!" Saahie rolled his eyes.