26|Next day

Saahir paced the hall in worry he wanted a reaction out of Saalar but is has been almost 35 minutes since he saw Saalar descending the stairs he was waiting for him to come outside but now his patience was running low.

Saahir finally gathered the courage and started walking towards the study he finally took a deep breath and knocked he knocked again but after not getting the response twice he softly opened the door to peek in but he frowned when he didn't find his brother in there.

His box was there and it was opened the letter was nowhere so Saahir assumed that this whole thing have had Saalar's attention. His face fell when he realised that his brother was so mad that even this plan didn't work. He was sure Saalar will forgive him after it but him leaving without talking about it hurts Saahir.

Saadan woke up early to study he have his practicals from Monday and as always he was getting paranoid about his studies. He took his books and walked towards the terrace as he was not able to study in his room the urge to sleep back on the bed was very strong.

He entered the terrace and found Mariam sitting on the table with books scattered around her. Saalar ordered medical course for her few days ago and now she was studying as she was also joining college from Monday.

It was only 8 in the morning Saadan rolled his eyes at her because no sane person wakes up this early to study except doctors ofcourse.

Mariam looked too engrossed in her books that Saadan quietly took his leave he doesn't want to have a conversation this early he is usually in bad mood in the morning as sleep doesn't rub off him soon and last nights events already made his mood fowl. He quietly took his books and decided to study in garden.

He was just passing through the hallway when he noticed Mariam and Saamahir's room door open he peeked in and saw Saamahir stirring in sleep as if she was finding something. Saadan's gaze fell upon her stuffy on the floor and he immediately understood that his sister was looking for it because she needs cuddles.

He kept his books on the table outside and entered the room he quietly took the stuffy and gave it to Saamahir but the sleepy head instead of gripping bunny hugged Saadan. The urge to fell back in bed and cuddle his sister was overwhelming so he gave in. He jumped on the bed and took Saamahir in his embrace.

The little sister felt content in his arms and the empty bed was making her restless she cuddled even more closer and slept peacefully. Saadan ran his hand through her hair and within minutes he fell asleep as her embrace was soothing.

Saahir impatiently waited for Saalar to come back as he thought he was on morning walk but when he didn't came back after almost an hour he picked up the landline phone and started calling him the man didn't pick up his call. Fear started gripping his chest as he rushed towards Saadan's room.

When he didn't find him there he started searching everywhere and finally he found him cuddling and sleeping with their little sister. He would have never disturbed there moment of peace but he wanted to ask about Saalar.

He walked to them and shook Saadan up after a particular hard shake Saadan sat up straight and Saamahir grumpily turned to the other side.

"Kia ha Saahir?" Saadan asked coldly.

"Apko pata ha bhaiya kahah hai?" Saahir asked.

"Ghar par nahi ha?" He asked.

"Nahi bhai tab hi poochraha huna." Saahir replied.

"Chale gaye honge khai shakal jo nahi dekhni unhe tumhari!" Saadan snapped he was still not over the things happened last night.

"Okay." Tears gathered in his eyes as he replied hurt and left the room.