23|Undid

Saalar was done for the day after a very long and rough day. Friday's are mostly very busy for him as he spends the entire day with common people hearing their issues and trying his best to solve them all.

Every Friday he drives towards their village and a weekly panchayat (village meeting) happens in which they discuss the issues of the weeks. Today Saalar addressed Malik Talal even though he didn't say it directly but his words did the job when he ask malik Talal to make his sons behave as he won't tolerate drunk retards in his territory.

Saalar was on his way back right now but his heart was beating faster than usual he wasn't feeling too well and somewhere in his heart he knew something was wrong. He tried shrugging his thoughts millions times a day but now it was getting worse and he was getting anxious.

The last time he felt like this was when Saahir drowned in swimming pool when he was on school picnic luckily Muraad was the one who saved him but if not him than it would have been a very close call. His younger brother was only 10 at that time.

Saalar mind was going again and again to this incident and all he could think right now was about Saahir. He messaged him few hours earlier and the boy replied him with thumbs up not wanting to let his brother know him getting too anxious about their safety he decided to call the guards he sent with his brother.

"Salam sayein!" Afzal the guard who was waiting outside the fake location picked up the call.

"Afzal kahan ho? Party khatam hui?" Saalar asked.

"Nahi saayein Saahir baba to bhar nahi aye ap bole to andar jakr pooch aou?" Afzal replied.

"Han andar jaou bas ek baar dekhlo wo sahi ha or usse khaou bhaiya kherahe ha 11:30 hogaye ha jaldi khatam kare ab." Saalar said.

"Ji sayein behter (ok boss)" Afzal replied and Saalar cut the call.

Few minutes later Afzal called him back and Saalar immediately knew that something wasn't right.

"Sayeein!" Afzal's scared voice came.

"Kia hua Afzal? Batou mujhe abhi!" Saalar yelled.

"Wo andar to koi nahi ha pura ghar khali ha bas ek chokidar (security guard) ha wo kheraha ha party to kahi aur ha or larke peeche ke gate se nikal gaye! Mujhe maaf krdo sayein mujhe nahi pata kab kia hua!" Afzal cried out.

Saalar closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them again they were red full of pain full of anger.

"Ghar jaou." He replied and hang up.

He quickly opened his phone and started tracking Saahir's watch the location on watch was turned off and that made Saalar thousand times more angry but his little brother had no idea that he was his father in literal senses. Saalar tracked his location by tracing the gps in his chain. Saalar knows it was a breach of privacy but his job was too difficult to leave his siblings without gps. The new siblings also have a gps in their chain which Saalar gifted them no-one has an idea about it not even Saadan.

Saalar angrily cursed after tracking his younger brother's location but luckily he wasn't too far away from him. He was breathing heavily through his nose because the rage he was feeling was beyond something he have ever felt.

Suddenly Saalar's phone started ringing and it was Malik Talal oldest son Malik Faraz. Saalar wanted to decline his call but knowing him he picked up.

"Saalar sayein kese ha ap?" Faraz voice was very mushy and Saalar immediately got alert it was most definitely a drunk call.

"Bolo." Saalar replied curtly.

"Wo apko kuch batana tha! Suna ha aj apne hamre baba ko bhari mehfil me bare piyar se samjhaya ha ke apke zile (area) me nashe krne ki ijazat nahi ha? Apka chota bhai mere farm house meri property pe ek dum mast sharab peeie jaraha hai! Ap zara apne mushware (advice) pe khud amal kare. Rakhta hu saboot bhedia ha apko khai aisa na ho ap hampe yaqeen na kare." He said and hung up.