5| Breakfast

As the morning rays came through the khaanzada mansion Saadan got up to meet his brother!

Last night when Saalar rushed to his room nobody noticed the sadness on his face but Saadan did! Saalar can mask his emotions from everybody but Saadan! Saadan can see through his facade sooner than anyone else!

Saadan knocked on Saalar's door because none of them were allowed to enter his room without permission his room was biggest roon of the house Saalar's guns important documents were all in his room so even his brother's weren't allowed to go there without his permission!

Saadan entered after listening the little 'come in'!

"Good morning bhaiya!" Saadan said!

Saalar was arranging some of his paper on his desk! He turned around and and greeted him back!

"Kia baat ha daani? Subha subha?" He asked concerned!

"Tabiyat theek ha apki?" Saadan asked

"Han kyu?" Saalar had no emotion on his face!

"I know bhaiya kal ka din jitna ham sab pe bhari tha usse khai ziyada ape the! Jab hum ghar aye you were very sad bhaiya ap abhi theek ho?" Saadan asked directly!

Saalar sighed he always failed in winning with Saadan!

The things which was disturbing Saalar since yesterday night was when he whacked Saamar's back it was completely unintentional and he has been feeling awful since he saw the tears he would have done the same thing with Saahir or even Saadan but the realisation didn't settle well with him that he had no rights on Saamar!

"I hit him!" Saalar rubbed his face and said!

"You hit us all the time bhaiya isme kia hogaya!" Saadan replied

"It's different daani! Mera koi right nahi ha uspe!" Saalar sighed!

"Aur ye apki galat fehmi ha hum sab pe apka right ha don't say otherwise!" Saadan said firmly!

Saalar just rolled his eyes it was to early to argue this time!

"Sahi se set hogaye the raat me?" Saalar asked

"Ji Saahir kheraha tha Sammar dar raha tha leken phir sogaya tha!" Saadan replied

"Let them sleep raat late soe the sab! Aur Murad ko call kro Mid season admission ka kuch kre! Naya saal shuru hone me abhi kafi mahine me me nhi chata bacho ki parhai me itna gap aye get them started!" Saalar ordered!

"Me call to krlunga leken Murad bhai apke friend ha ap baat kro na!" Saadan replied!

Muraad Ahmed was Saalar's one of the closest friend they have studied together all their lives! Murad's grandparents were the founders of the school they have studied in and now Murad has been working as a director principal and faculty there!

He was absolutely hated by Saahir because only because of him Saalar's gets to know about every single thing he does in school if Saahir could he would have murdered Murad by now!

"Saadan!" Saalar hates disobedience he just gave him a look and he nodded!

"Aur koi kaam ha?" He asked

"Han Mariyam ke college ka bhi kro kuch!" Saalar said!

"Me krta hu leken bhaiya she is very hesitant raat me room ke liye bhi she was doubtful mujhe lagta ha apko unse baat krni chaiye!" Saadan replied!

"Me krunga baat!" Saalar nodded and replied!

"Saadan!" Saalar called again!

"Saahi ko uthou he won't miss school!" Saalar said!