12|Fear

"Mujhe nhi pata x ki value bas krde!" Saamahir yelled.

"Saamahir!" Mariam chided.

After a little break Saahir made the twins study again he was tried of teaching continuously that is why he decided to take a break he just gave few questions to Mahi and went upstair.

Mariam was sitting with them because Sahir asked her to. She was continuously watching them and helping them.

Samahir was frustrated with Saahir never in her entire life she have sat down and worked this hard on her studies even in Exams.

It was not that Samahir was a bad student previously but the new board and sums of 8ths grade were to much for her.

Saahir on the other hand was behaving very strict he does gets sweet in between but suddenly he switches his ways and now it was enough for the 13 year olds.

Saamahir wasn't brave enough to yell in front Saahir but she yelled right after ye left.

"Mimi nhi hota mujhse mujhe nhi pata x ki value kia ha bar bar galat arahi hai." She cried out.

"Abhi to Saahir samjha ke gaya ha Mahi." Mariam gentled her tone and replied.

"Unko ata ha iska ye matlab to nhi na sabko aye?" She snapped.

"Relax mahi! Me karadeta hu tumhari help." Sammar kept his book down and offered his help.

"Aur tumhara revision?" Mahi asked.

Saahir have told Saamar to learn dates from history book so that he can ask in quiz later but instead of doing that he was here to help Saamahir.

"Choro sath milke krlenge history." Saamar replied and walked closer to Mahi.

Both of them were engrossed when they heard Saahir clearing his throat. Saahir walked in few minutes earlier but he was just enjoying them being sneaky.

He was suddenly getting flashbacks of how Saadan use to answer his sums in rough so that Saahir can copy and doesn't get caught by Saalar.

Saahir chuckled to himself he would never thought he would become Saalar of someone's life. Even though he have no scary side but he managed to scare the twins he was proud of himself.

He liked being the mini version of his bhaiya just the realisation of acting like him made his heart happy.

Saamar and Samahir looked up scared and Mariam held back a chuckle.

Saahir was absolutely not angry but he just decided to scare them a bit.

"Kia karahe ho dono?" He asked firmly.

Saamae immediately stood up and shielded Samahir and it hurted Saahir. He was not going to pounce on her. He was her brother too.

Before Saahir could say any thing they heard footsteps and all of them turned around to find who just entered.

It was Saadan he was here before Saalar. He was nervous as hell and Saahir immediately noticed the look on his face.

"Phas gaye?" He asked.

"Bhot bura!" Saadan replied.

"Shit bhai!! Bhaiya ko kese pata chala?" Saahir asked.

"Mujhe nhi pata Saahir!" Saadan snapped.

The twins were looking at them with wide eyes they have no idea what they were talking about but it looked serious.

"Me ata hu." Saadan said and ran inside the kitchen.

Suddenly they heard car pulling in driveway. Saalar's entrance was never quite. Every time his car and 4 cars of guards around him enters inside the haveli they all knows.