27|Punishment

Saamahir who had no idea what happened last night wake up this morning when she started missing the warmth she was getting since past few hours. The room smelled so much like a men's perfume that she immediately knew that one of her brother was her. She get down from bed and entered the washroom to freshen herself up.

In their early days she use to dress up properly for breakfast but seeing Saadan in his pjs and Saahir almost in bed at dinning table she stopped doing that. She did a quick morning routine tied her hair in high ponytail and entered inside the kitchen.

Zohra bi who had no idea about last night chaos either smiled at her. She wasn't feeling too well last night so she slept early.

"Assalam alikum Mahi." She said.

"Walkium salam Zohra bi! Kese tabiyat ha apki? Me kuch help karud?" She asked sweetly.

Zohra bi smiled big seeing the manners of this girls.

"Nahi bache ap bas ye juice Saahir bhai ko room me deaye Sadaan bhai baqi nashta legaye ye yahi bhool gaye." Zohra bi said and gave her a glass of juice.

"Okay!" Saamahir smiled and turned around to go upstairs with a juice glass in her hands.

Saalar was silently feeding Saahir cornflakes from his own hands. He was perfectly capable enough to eat his meal on his own but Saalar didn't give him that option.

"Apko itna gussa araha to kuch bol kyu nahe rahe?" Saahir asked weeping.

"Nashta kaaro Saahir." Saalar replied curtly.

"Bhaiya?" Saahir hesitated but said.

"Hmm?" Saalar hummed.

"Ap subha isliye gaye the kyu ke apko meri shakal nahi dekhni thi?" Saahir said with a lump in his throat.

Saalar's eyes widened and Saadan who was standing right there gulped.

"Dimag ziyada chal gaya ha?" Saalar asked darkly.

"Aj tak me kab naraz hokar ghar se gaya hu? Itni faltu baat soochi kese tumne?" Saalar asked.

Saahir's eyes filled up as he sighed in relief he gave a accusatory look to Saadan.

Saalar was quick to catch the look.

"Tumne ki ye bakwass?" Saalar asked Saadan.

Saadan nodded meekly and was about to say something.

"Grow up Saadan!" Saalar cut him off harshly the hurt in Saahir's eyes pierced his heart.

Saadan gave him a nervous smile and Saalar shook his head angrily.

"Sukkar me hamari school me aag lagai hai." Saalar said while feeding Saahir.

"What?"
"Hain?" Saadan and Saahir said simultaneously.

"I had to go itne panic me I forgot ke aj Saturday but thankfully Saturday ki wajah se koi causality nahi hui building is damaged and I should be there but raaste me Muraad ki call agai and I saw this whole thing mujse raha nhi gaya toh I returned back mene Nabeel ko bhejdia hai wahn." Saalar said.

"Ap mere liye wapis agaye?" Saahir asked wiping his tears. The fact that his brother didn't go because of him but came back for him overwhelmed his heart.

"Zaahir ha Saahir! Ofcourse I was worried mujhe Muraad ne call kia he wanted me to take you to hospital every single student who drink something is hospitalised it was bad Saahir very very bad. Thank God you didn't have anything!" Saalar said loudly.

"Bhaiya? He had juice and jahn tak mujhe lagraha ha juice spiked tha Saahir puked everything is a benefit for me but I still think we need to run some test." Saadan said.