9|panick

Saamar was too busy crying that he didn't notice Saalar's presence. He was crying while hiding his face in his palms. The sobs were breaking Saalar's heart.

People call him heartless but his heart gets crushed everytime he hears his siblings cry. Saalar himself didn't expect that Samaar's sobs would do this to his heart but his heart was getting pierced.

Saalar walked towards him and took him in his embrace. Saamar without any questions or without even looking up just put his face in Saalar's chest and cried.

The boy haven't cried in past 48 hours this was the first time he have cried after his mother's demise. Right now the child was so vulnerable that he couldn't care any less about who is allowing him to cry in his chest all he wanted was to cry.

Saalar was bad at consoling. Every time Saahir needs a shoulder to cry it would be Saadan and not Saalar right now Saalar himself was panicking his first thought was to go and call Saadan. He was much better at it.

"Bas Saamar!" Saalar said firmly.

Saamar immediately pulled away and wiped his tears he never in once thought it would be Saalar. He was hoping for Saadan to but he was surprised when he found its Saalar.

"Sorry sorry." Saamar immediately said.

Saalar cursed himself he didn't mean to scare the boy.

Saalar crossed his feet and sat on the bed Indian style. He pulled Saamar closer who was looking at him with cherry red teary eyes.

Saalar gently wiped his tears.

"Kia hu Kyu rorahe ho? Kisi ne kuch kaha kia?" Saalar asked gently.

Saamar shook his head.

"I am sorry." Saamar said.

"Kisliye sorry?" Saalar asked

Saamar pointed at the tear stain on his older brother's T shirt.

Saalar chuckled.

"Koi baat na! Ap mujhe ye bataou ap kyu itna sad ho? Saadan ne danta ya Saahir ne kuch kaha phir se?" Saalar asked as gently as he can.

"Mujhe Ama yaad arahi ha!" Saamar said in choked up voice.

Saalar wasn't ready to do what he just did but it was just out of reflux. He pulled Saamar more by his wrist and settled him on his lap.

"Its okay to miss someone we love! Leken iske liye itna sara rona nhi chaiye jab hame kisi ki yaad aye to hame uske liye pray krna chaiye aise ro ke apni tabiyat kharab nhi krni chaiye." Saalar gently ran his fingers in his hairs and explained.

"Mujhe akele sone me dar lagta ha!" Saamar gathered the courage and said.

"Apko dar lagta ha to apko batana chaiye haina beta." Saalar said.

"Mujhe Saahir bhai se kaha tha unhone ne kaha ap gussa kroge."'saamar replied.

"Saamar I would never! Saahir ko choro ap aisi koi baat ho mujhse ye Saadan se krna okay?" Saalar said.

Saamar wiggled out of his lap and looked at him with doe eyes.

"Agar me kuch bolunga to ap gussa nhi kroge? Maroge nahi?" Saamar asked.

"Saamar what I did yesterday was absolutely uncalled for! I am super sorry for doing that I was just tired and I did that I apologise for that. Jahan tak baat ha datne ki galti kroge me daatunga leken you can talk to me jo bhi baat krni ha please tell me okay?" Saalar replied.

Saamar chin quivered and tears again filled his eyes.

"Maahi ne aaj mujhe sorry nahi bola! Mujhe khabhi acha nhi lagta jab mujhe wo daanti ha I try my best ke me acha bhai banu leken me hamesha usko upset krdeta hu." He opened to Saamar.