29| psychiatrist

Saalar saw Saahir's eyes dropping so he gestured Muraad to come out with him. Muraad also stood up and nodded.

He was hating every single moment of seeing Saahir like this. He was missing the boy who would have troubled him for atleast 10 times until now. He was missing the continuous remarks and teasing.

He sighed sadly as he fixed Saahir's blanket and gently caressed his face. Saahir tried giving him a smile but couldn't as the medicine was was kicking in.

Saalar softly patted his face and gently pulled his hair back just a touch and Saahir was peacefully drifted to dreamland.

Muraad and Saalar made their way out and walked inside the terrace right beside Saahir's room.

"You okay?" Muraad asked after seeing Saalar's silence.

Saalar gave him a forced nod.

"I know it took a lot from you for punishing him this harshly." Muraad said gently.

"It was not about me! Uski ye galti mujhe har haal me discourage krni hi thi." Saalar said.

"He is not like him Saalar! Unka parchaya (shadow) bhi nahi us larke me. He is all you bilkul ditto uski baat krne ka style uske chalne ka style the way he tries to exercise his right you name is written all over him." Muraad squeezed his shoulder.

Saalar smiled dimly.

"Wo bacha ha Saalar bache krnge aise galtia I know this was bit extreme but it has ended. I am sure he won't do it again." Muraad said.

"I am sure too!" Saalar replied.

"Mujhe choro ye bataou how are you dealing with it? Itne sare student itna bara chaos how are you gonna handle it?"Saalar asked

"They will be fine I am not concerned about it! I think school needs to lay down something for them. Chote bache ha yar involved in to many deadly addictions." Muraad said sadly.

"To be honest all of them needs therapy!" Saalar rolled his eyes.

"And that is what I am planning! Bhot sari schools me career counselling hoti these young adults need to see someone and talk about life. Someone who is not their family I am thinking of appointing a psychiatrist." Muraad replied.

"I think that would be a good idea. Go for it." Saalar said.

"Lets just hope ye larke psychiatrist ko hi na bhagade." Muraad joked.

"Can teens also take few sessions?" Saalar asked.

Muraad raised his brows.

"Where is this going?" Muraad asked skeptically.

"They are okay but they are carrying to much baggage. Saamar se raat me akela soya nahi jata Saamahir also misses her. They also need help I am just not ready enough to drag them to therapist like that. Wo bache massom ha they might think that they are sick." Saalar said.

"I can understand! The one I am trying to appoint is really good with kids they will love her." Muraad said and Saalar finally cracked a good smile.

"Kashish kese hai?" Saalar asked.

"Naaraz hai! Not replying to any messages." Muraad sighed.

"Ab kia krdia tune?" Saalar asked.

"In my defence I was actually busy but krunga me usse call I really need to talk to her." Muraad said.

"Don't loose her Muraad." Saalar said firmly.

"I can not imagine a day without her! Ek baar uski degree puri hojaye phir to paki arrangements krni hai." Muraad replied smiling.