8|Mall

It was Affan. Saahir friend a friend he was asked to stay away from. Saalar's friend Murad who also happens to be Saahir's principal warned Saalar about this boy. Affan is the baddest boy of school parties with substances failing grades and a lot more Murad noticed Saahir in his company more than he should hence he complained to Saalar.

Saalar warned Saahir and ordered him to cut his ties off with someone like this. Saahir pretended to cut his ties but he was still very much friends with him the only difference was that his brother doesn't know because he plays cool in school especially in front of Muraad.

Saahir have went to many parties because of Affan he always have the best sneak out plans and he is always invited to best school parties Saahir would never loose contacts with him he helps Saahir in more ways than one.

Saadan doesn't know the boy with face he only knows the name but Saalar on the other hand have met Affan and warned him to stay away from his brother.

"Arey razii kesa haa?" Saahir quickly dragged him away.

Affan also played along he regretted saying Hi the moment he saw Saadan. The boys went to side to have a conversation however two people noticed the name chain dangling out of his shirt clearly saying his name.

Mariam and Saamar decided to ignore the name chain but Something in Mariam tell hers to enquire more about it maybe it was an older sister instinct.

"Kia karaha ha tu pagal ha?" Saahir whisper yelled at him.

"Sorry mene tere bhai ko nhi dekha what are you doing here bro? Ye kia family thi mene to khabhi nhi dekha inte saro ko?" Affan asked while giving a wink to Mimi which she catches and her breathing got hitched.

"Behave." Saahir's tone was angry and firm he doesn't know why but he didn't like him around his new family especially his sisters.

"Oo protective are we?" Affan said smugly.

"Affan we will talk later mere bhaiyo ko pata chalgaya they will end me and YOU so stay away." Saahir emphasised you more than me.

Affan nodded and walked Ahead.

"Kon tha?" Saadan put his phone back in his pocket and asked his younger brother.

"Just a friend bhai." Saahir replied.

"Naam?" Saadan was busy on phone so he missed catching the name.

"Rafi." Saahir replied and once again Mariam and Saamar eyes met. It was Raazi few minutes earlier and it was Rafi now something wasn't adding up.

Mariam was scared to not cross her boundaries but she wanted to ask Saahir questions the wink made her so uncomfortable and now the name confusion she can feel in her gut something was right.

Saamar was just about to correct him but Mimi gestured him not to.

"Chale chale phele uniforms lete ha!" Saahir quickly held Sami's hand and dragged him.

Saadan brought them every single school necessity even though they said no to almost every one of them.

Saadan had enough. He crouched down in front of the twins and spoked sternly.

"Sammar Samahir enough! Agar mujhe koi cheez nahi dilano hogi I will be the one saying no even if you guys want it. Jab me kheraha hu buy everything you guys want than do it bhaiya have told me strictly to buy you guys whatever you guys want now I don't want to hear no clear? Jis cheez ka dil karaha ha pick it up." Saadan said firmly.

The twins were confused but they nodded. Shopping have always been a luxury to them they can't really go all out today and buy everything even if they are asked to.