28|Muraad Ahmed

Mariam couldn't believe her eyes she have never seen a man as gorgeous as the guy who have just entered the room. His perfectly trimmed dark black bear or perfectly styled jet black hair. His brown hues and gorgeous jawline everything was straight out of magazine or film.

Saahir heard the greeting and all he wanted to do was to hide himself under the sheets. He have always irritated him always annoyed him but that is because he allowed him but there are certain things which he haven't and Saahir never dared to cross these limits except today.

Muraad have always come out intimidating for him even when he was not his principal the guy have always behaved like one as a teenager he have been pretty chilled compared to Saalar but he have always carried an aura which scares Saahir.

He does have a very goofy personality he doesn't behave strict and all teachery all the time students who doesn't manages to bring his other side out loves him but the bad ones who have seen his Principal side hates him more likely fear him.

Twins were shocked to see him there they never thought they will see their principal in their home.

"Walikum Saaalm." Saalar said.

"Is drip me neend thi kia? Bhaiya bhot neend arahi ha good night." Saahir said immediately as Muraad made his way inside. He quickly covered himself in quilt.

"Kesa ha yeh?" Muraad ignored Saahir and asked Saalar.

"Ab theek hai." Saalar replied.

"Toh ye drip?" Muraad asked.

"Bhai woh thori weakness thi isse raat se teen dafa vomit kar chuka tha bas iskiye glucose lagaya ha it has nothing to do with that." Saadan replied.

Saadan have always liked Muraad he was the one who gave Saadan the push to ask for Saalar's permission as Saadan is the first one In family to choose doctorate as a carrier.

Saadan was very reluctant to switch his majors but Muraad refuses to hear no he was his business studies teacher and he was the first one who noticed that Saadan was not just bad at it but he had no interest in it. He noticed his interest in science and gave him the ultimatum to change his felid and talk to his brother before he does it himself.

Saadan had no other choice but talking to Saalar and to his surprise his brother just hugged him tightly and calmed his shaky body. He was over joyed however he did raised hell afterwards because his brother was scared to tell him his wishes.

"Saamar Sammahir! Mariam salam karo." Saalar chided.

Mariam cleared her throat she can not embarrass herself.

"Asslam Alikum." She said slowly.

"Hello." Saamar and Saamahir said quietly.

"Walikum salam." Muraad replied smiling.

Saahir peeked out of the blanket he was not sure why Muraad was not scolding him or chewing his brain off.

Muraad stared at him but didn't glared at him. Saahir came out of the blanket fully he was not sure who this guy is. He thought maybe he is holding back because of twins but even his eyes were calmed it was the look of concern look of sadness.

Saalar's phone started ringing. He gave a look to Muraad and nodded.

"Ajou sab neeche chalte hai." Twins and Mariam were waiting for the moment to leave the room they were feeling to awkward in Muraad's presence.

"Bhai!" Saahir called Saadan who smirked at him and left the room.

They all left and Saahir was left alone in his room with his principal.