13| crying

Saadan ran to his room and quickly laid on his bed and covered himself from the quilt. It was Saadan's childhood habit because he can not cry in front of audience he always covers himself up before crying.

Saadan haven't cried like this in years the last time he probably cried like this was when his brother failed to hide him from his father and he got subjected to his father's abuse.

That was the night Saadan cried himself to sleep under the blanket but the only difference he was not alone in that blanket he was in his brother's embrace.

Heavy sobs shook his body as he cried for the hurt he have caused his brother.

He was not hurt or he was not crying because of Saalar's harsh treatment but because his brother joined his hands in front of him he made the strongest Saalar Ibrahim bow down in front of him.

Saalar was more of a father to him than a brother and he disappointed him today he was angry at himself he wants nothing more than to punch himself.

The guilt the regret took a heavy toll on him as he continued crying. His whole body wrecked with sobs.

Saadan have made troubles all his life but he have never disappointed his brother like he have surely left the home without guards before aswell but he couldn't make it past the security today was the first time something like this have happened.

Saadan was absolutely okay with Saalar punishing him like this he have never cried buckets after getting a bashing like Saahir but today he was just not able to control himself.

Saahir wanted to check on both of his brothers but he knew that both of them needs space. Saalar would yell at him and Saadan would hate to cry infront of him so he silently walked towards his room.

He decided to deal with blatant disobedience from twins a little later as he was not in right state of mind to deal with it right now.

Saamahir was trying really hard to control herself as she was sitting on the bed with Saamar but alas she couldn't control herself any longer and stood up.

"Kahi jarahi ho?" Saamar was quick to ask.

Saamahir nodded.

"Kahan?" He asked.

"Saadan bhai ke pass." She replied and turned around to leave the room.

"Ruko!" Saamar called.

"Me bhi ata hu." Saamar said and stood up to follow her.

It has been almost 10 minutes since Saadan have been crying. A ping on his phone brought him back to his senses. He stood up and took a sip of water and wiped his tears.

Saadan was about to pick up his phone when a knock interrupted him.

"Ajou." Saadan said thinking its Saahir but much to his surprise his two little siblings entered the room.

Saadan quickly turned his face away and wiped his tears away he doesn't want twins to see him like this.

"Aou dono." He called them closer.

Saamahir hoped on bed and hugged Saadan tightly. Saadan chuckled slightly as she gripped his midriff tightly.

"Kia hua Mahi?" Saadan asked gently.

Saamahir pulled apart and wiped few tears of her own.

"Apne unhe kuch kaha kyu nahi? Ap itne baro wo apko kese mar sakte hai? Apko gussa nhi araha unpe?" She asked with cute anger.

Saadan frowned he himself heard Saahir asking them to leave but as obvious they didn't.

"Mahi idhar dekho!" Saadan gently put his finger under her chin.