3|home

Saalar quickly composed himself before anybody can notice! It was already 11:00 pm in night he planned to go home tonight only!

"Bhaiya!" Saahir turned him around!

Saalar raised his brows asking him to continue!

"Mujhe bhook lagrahi ha hogaya na sab lets go home please!" He was cranky enough so he somehow yelled!

The guest have already left it was only the siblings and Zohra bi!

Sammar was still glaring at them not understanding why they weren't leaving! He was yet to glare at Saalar because he was very scary but poor Saadan and Saahir have been glared by him enough of times!

Saahir's loud voice made Samahir flinch! She was silently weeping in Sammar's embrace!

Before Saalar can reply Saadan intervened he noticed how badly Mahi flinched!

"Behave Saahir!" He chided angrily!

Mimi was numb but Saahir's voice caught her attention too the food was in kitchen she decided to serve them!

"Me lagadeti hu Khana!" She wiped her tears and stood up!

"Beta ap rehene do me lati hu!" Zohra bi asked!

"Me nahi khaunga yahn khana god!" Saahir cringed

That was it was for Sammar he was already clenching his fists!

"Ye hamara ghar ha yahn khana bhi hum khange tum jasakte ho!" He stood and yelled at Saahir!

Saahir had no idea why but this little boy made him super mad! He was already running thin on patience the entire day was too hard on him!

He pushed Saadan and made his way to Saahir to pounce on him!

Mariam immediately rushed to Saamar and Saadan held Saahir back!

"Saahir!" Saadan yelled!

Saamar stood frozen to his spot nobody have ever hit him like this!

"Saamar! Aise batt krte ha?" Mariam scolded

"Contorl yourself Saahir!" Saadan snapped

Both Saahir and Saamar freed themselves from their grips and shake their head in an exact same way!

"Ye ha kon?" Both of then yelled glaring at each!

"Enough both of you!" Loud voice of Saadan startled them all!

"Bhaiya!" Saahir was quick to walk towards Saalar!

"Not a word Saahir!" Saalar shushed him up and sat on the little couch!

He took a long deep breath it was high time to clear things!

He called Sammar closer to him by his finger!

Sammar hesitated Saalar was to scary for him! The black kurta Shalwar he have adorned and the sleeves he have folded made him more scary than usual!

Sammar looked at Mariam who nodded!

He walked to him but maintained his distance!

"Sammar right?" Saalar started and Sammar nodded!

Saalar looked at Saadan and gestured him to call Sammahir aswell!

Saadan walked towards Mahi and crouched down!

"Samahir beta mere sath aou!" He gently took her hand!

"Kaha?" Sammar asked and Saadan rolled his eyes!

"Mahi ko kaha lejarahe ha ap?" Sammar asked loudly but wisely shut his mouth when Saalar raised his palm in air gesturing him to keep quiet!

Saamar have never felt so scared of anyone! Saalar was just like scary villain he have seen in films!