7| sister

"Bhaii please!" Saahir pestered again.

"Jau bhaiya se pooch ke aou wo ghar pe hi hai!" Saadan replied again.

Saahir was continuously asking to let him allow to drive the car to the mall but Saadan was not budging.

"Han take wapis toota hua aou!" Saahir replied and sat in the car.

Last night was to hazy for them but now when the twins settled in their big car they were feeling very awkward. They were very middle class their mother use to work hard for every single meal all this luxury was beyond them.

Another thought running in their mind was if their real brother were this rich than how come they weren't? Why did the have to live with so many luxuries and they on the other hand had no say no to teachers for basic Eid party because they had no money.

Twins weren't as young as the older Khaanzada siblings were thinking. The questions were boiling in their head especially Saamar's.

One question that mahi never paid attention to but Saamar always did where was their father? He have friends with fathers and he always wanted one but he couldn't every time he asks his mother she use to get panicked and scared she never gave the real answer and Saamar never got the real answer.

After coming here he wondered will he get his father here? Will he get the love of his father here? Will some one pampers him and plays football with him like his buddies dads used to do? Or will he crave that love here also.

The young mind couldn't control himself and asked loudly making the car stop and everyone freeze.

"Hum logo ke abu ha?" Saamar asked and car went silent.

Sahir was very young when his father just left the picture. He does remember his face and his evil smile but nothing more all he ever had as a father was his bhaiya.

Every single school form he had the name in father section was Saalar Ibrahim Khaanzada. His bhaiya was the only father he knows even when his heart knows that he does have an actual biological father but his he never thought about it.

Saadan on the other hand hates that man with all his heart. He have never hated anyone more than he hates dad. He was a cool composed guy but the only person he wishes to kill with his bare hands is his father.

He don't really knows about the torture his mother went through but he does know about the torture his bhaiya have gone through.

Saadan as a child use to sleep in Saalar's embrace and suddenly at night his bhaiya use to hide him in the closet making him only hear the muffled screams.

Their dad use to take their frustration out on Saalar after Rahila left. Saalar use to save him but he have taken lots of beating from his drunk abusive father.

One fine day when Saalar was waiting for him to come a year after Rahila left he never came that night and from that day to today he never came back.

The throne his father was supposed to hold was suddenly given to 16 year old Saalar. The custody of his younger brothers was suddenly given to him and suddenly he grew up.

Even if their father ever comes back he won't have a penny because everything he once owned was now owned by Saalar. Saalar still wishes to see him once he never searched for him but he wants to see his monsters face and kill him with his hands.

Saadan was intelligent enough to answer wisely he doesn't want to leave his brother on cliffhanger he knows that if he doesn't answer today he will ask again and maybe he'll ask their bhaiya and he doesn't want that to happen.

"Not in this world." He replied curtly and firmly. His tone was stoic enough to make Samar stop.

Mariam didn't quite believe this is the first time she get the answer to this question but her brain wasn't ready to believe. There was something more to the story she knows it but she will never question it her mother chooses to stay quite about it and she will respect that forever.