11| disobedience

"Saamahir!" Saahir said loudly he was on the verge of pulling his hairs. Mariam told him that Saamahir was little bad at maths but she was plain dumb.

Saahir have never been this patient in his entire life but now he was threading on his last piece of patience. He have never met someone this bad at maths.

Saamahir on the other hand was just to nervous to even memorise things. Saahir's dark eyes were scaring her. Her mother have always been very patient with her but Saahir have already scolded her twice or thrice.

"Sorry!" She quickly rubbed her solution.

"Uper likhawaa ha quadratic formula just use the same formula yar! Last chance Samahir do it correctly!" Saahir said strictly.

He suddenly decided to study from now onwards he have no idea having dumb younger siblings is such a pain.

Saamar have stopped reading his own and was only looking at them he was scared to chide Saahir well he did twice and Saahir's reaction wasn't any welcoming so he was scared now.

Saamar doesn't want Saahir to scold his sister he can't tolerate any body talking to her like this but right now he was scared to speak.

"Use nhi araha ha apka samjh me samjhadu?" Saamar very hesitantly asked.

Saahir sharply tilted his head and give him a piercing glare.

"Idhar aou!" He called him by fingers.

Mariam was looking them with wide open eyes. Saahir was looking so much like Saalar like a reflection of Saalar.

Saamar slowly walked towards them he thought he was calling him because he considered his idea.

Saahir without any remorse gripped his youngest brother's ear in a tight grip.

"Ouchh bhaii!" Saamar cried out.

"Mazmoon (essay) likha? Khat (letter) ka format yaad kia?" He asked him sarcastically.

Saamar shook his head scared and Saahir left his ear.

"Mein jab help mangu tab krna offer samjhe! Go and focus on your studies! Mujhe seekhane ki zarurt nhi hai!" He said firmly.

Saahir was full in his older brother mood and he was looking rather intimidating for the twins but Mimi was trying hard to control herself from laughing out loud.

Saahir was looking to comical for her and today was the first time she have seen twins studying like this. She never thought Saahir would toe them to line.

"Ji." Saamar replied scared.

Saahir just grabbed his book and started going through it.

"Ye wala rasmi khat (formal letter) likho you have 20 mins uske bad me khud check krunga go!" He gave a hard look and gave him the book which states the question.

Saahir himself have no idea why but he was very much engrossed in their studies. He wants them to clear the test so that they can start grade 8 missing a year in school can effect the entire education years.

Mariam finally chuckled when Saamar sat down on the far couch and immediately started writing the letter.

Saahir gave her a look and than looked away embarrassed.

"Mimi please!" He whined like a cute boy.

Mariam laughed out loudly probably for the first time in three days.

"Ap jaou yaar!" Saahir complained.

"God! Saahir you are amazing Han! Just look at them ye dono life me khabhi itne dedication se nahi parhe ha!" She praised him still laughing.