INTRODUCTION

This is a novel of the Kama series being written for the justwriteit 8 chapter challenge. (Now featured in the respective reading list along with other selected stories)

Kama: Liberation was first published in May 2020. Since then, I have worked on the series offline and realised plot holes and points of improvement. After polishing the work, I am presenting to you a new Kama: Liberation.

Since this has been rewritten and published in a new book, you can understand that there are major changes in the story. One of the changes, which I think I should mention is, removal of the characters of Mansi and Gajju. It was a tough decision but I had to take it. Mansi has been fused with the character of Petra. Other than that, as the story progresses and you see the tags (werewolves, vampires) you understand that it's not really the Liberation you guys knew. The Asian tropes remain intact and also the mythology.

Kama: Liberation, the old one, was featured by multiple profiles and I got interviewed for the book too by several profiles. It was also Editor's Pick for three months in 2021. It also won the Ambys first position in Historical Fiction. It was a hard decision for me to scrap off an old idea and create something new, but I had to. This is a new beginning, and I would be glad if you guys can at least promote this book(which I promise will be even more wonderful) to the Indian audience. We know we need good books, don't we?

Since I am writing this for the October Justwriteit challenge, you guys will see a string of updates within a small span of time. Regular updates then will commence from November.

Kama has been my first baby and my most favourite child. We all have that one, don't we? I am living for Kama, and it took me great strength to rewrite the whole book, but I am doing it. Please extend your love and support. The old Kama had stopped at 49k reads, and I need this new Kama to cross it. Can you guys create the hype?

We need strong female characters, morally grey men and sizzling chemistry with a dash of spirituality. Come on, let's begin!