Author's Note

At a humongous 130k+ words, Kama: Liberation Volume One is HUGE.

The OG version had stopped at around 120k, but upon rewriting it has expanded to this big story! Some tales are better when concise, and some better with a longer flow.

I will take a moment to compare Volume one with the OG version up to the War part. Then, Indumala was treated as a full-fledged warrior; she wasn't just a mage. There were less revelations done. Of course, Rudra wasn't a werewolf and Aryamna wasn't a vampire. Even the hints about Aryamna's possible godhood (yes) and the name of the Red Priestess was not revealed. Ishvara and Aryamna's marriage took more time to reach a physical intimacy. There are many more points but gonna keep it till here.

The werewolf and vampire part definitely helped with the curse and magic part. It shall be clearer more in Volume Two. Indumala is now less of a warrior and more a woman on self-discovery. Affected by prejudices and certain opinions, I was influenced to make Indumala a muscular warrior. But in that I lost her more feminine and softer side. Somewhere it felt I was making her stronger only for the sake of a feminist plot. But we can still be strong without muscles! So, I smudged it all and made a new Indumala.

In few chapters, especially Chapter 53, hints have been given about Aryamna's possible divinity, with Hamal implicitly mentioning it. And for his relationship with Ishvara, I made it grow faster, because the marriage needed to look natural and going with the flow.

Volume two of Kama: Liberation will focus on the development of Indumala and other characters, the curse and return of memories. Indumala is going to be totally changed.

Having said that, Volume Two will come out as a separate book. I will publish it after a break of a month or two. There will be changes in the plot of post-war story too.

Now, a few questions for my readers!

1. Who is your favourite character?

2. Is there anybody overall, or any scene or emotion that you find relatable?

3. Well, what are your top three favourite scenes?

4. Who do you think the Red Priestess is? Readers, please don't tell me you didn't read this name 😭 I am gonna be sad that you didn't pay attention to my chapters.

5. What can be the whole issue surrounding Aryamna? A human first, then a curse awakens, takes full control. What the hell is going on?!

6. Indumala is the real biological daughter of Aryamna and Ishvara, as said in Chapter 50. Did it surprise you? Or not?

7. Dedicate a song to each character

Rudra -->

Aryamna -->

Indumala -->

Ishvara -->

Hamal the Second -->

Khonsu aka Hamal the First -->

Gandharvi -->

Dilrobar -->

8. If you can ask a question to a character and they will answer as honestly as possible, what will you ask them?

Rudra -->

Aryamna -->

Indumala -->

Ishvara -->

Hamal the Second -->

Khonsu aka Hamal the First -->

Gandharvi -->

Dilrobar -->

9. Any theme song(s) for Kama: Liberation?

10. Tell me how much you like this book (or love it?)

Since volume one is over, it's ready for binge reading! If you have enjoyed this, please don't forget to tell your friends to read this book. A little shout-out, some promotion in your bookish circle and social media pampering is welcome. Authors like me crave it and do need it to make a bigger base. I ain't a total biggie on Wattpad yet 🤧

Thank you so much for returning to this book, if you are an OG reader, and to new readers, I am grateful that you chose me! Special thanks to Divyansh16 who has pretty much been there for every book, even reading themes which I feel isn't comfortable for him.

See you guys soon in Volume Two. Tata!