Before you read

SYNOPSIS

Lumierè was the world of darkness, unknown to mortal world. Lumierè was supposed to be the world of light, world of happiness, in short the world of rainbows and unicorns. But there weren't any rainbows or unicorns just the dark clouds that lingered upon Lumierè for centuries it was filled with Dragons and sirens, of all the dark creatures you name it.
"Lumierè will return to its beautiful bright form, The Chosen one will come and be Lumierè's future...Will save the world from him and restore the light of our world..born on the second moon of the third month of gloominess..will come along to bring back the light".
But even prophecies change maybe there not be a Chosen one but Chosen Ones.
So you see it's quite interesting, the story of Lumierè. Let me take you to world of dragons and sirens, to embark an adventurous journey, make your way through dark to light. Allow me to narrate the journey of friendship, togetherness, teamwork, losing and gaining love.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey, pretty people! Welcome to the World of Lumierè. Thank you so much for choosing this book, I really hope that you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Though there are a few things I like for you to keep in mind.
• mention of gore in graphics
• Contains Curse words on occasion
• questionable things done by character (for a reason ofc)
            ——————————-
DISCLAIMER
None of these characters are real and are purely an CREATION OF AUTHOR's MIND.
I do not own any of the images used in this book SO CREDIT TO THE OWNERS.
I am a fairly new writer so please let me know if there are any corrections.
Please vote and comment and once again thank you for reading!!