Chapter 16: Controlling powers (pt.1)

Aveil and Zephyr were now on the depth of the forest

Aveil and Zephyr were now on the depth of the forest. Zephyr came to a stop, long gone were the beautiful blue trees now they were replaced with thick orange trees. Aveil looked around observing the forest, it was thick part of the forest, there was very little space in between the trees, barely any sunlight now and chirping of birds. Zephyr asked Aveil to climb on a tree, the pair went up the tree and sat on the highest branch.
"This way we can get you more connected to your element. So let's start with little information exchanging?" Zephyr started. Aveil
nodded. "So you prefer Aveil or Ezra?"
"Whichever you want I guess" Zephyr laughed.
"Okay so Ezra tell me have you ever practiced your powers?"
"Yeah I have actually, I acquired it quite young so when it use to get out of control I use to run to the forest and let it have a control over me" Aveil informed. "Oh so I suppose you must have have a good control of it then?"
"Not really, still it sometimes gets out of control"
"Okay i see shall we start, so that I'll know what sectors to work on" Aveil nodded and they both jumped off the tree.
"Okay so Ezra I want you to stand straight, put some distance between your feet and close your eyes" Zephyr instructed while circling around him. "Now I want you to generate some type of plant out of the ground, you can do that?" Aveil nodded thinking about it and then small plants started to rise slowly from the ground around him and stopped about the height of their knees.
"Lily of the valley" Zephyr said inspecting the plant. Aveil opened his eyes and crouched to looked at it. "Are you feeling any emotion right now Ezra? Or maybe a memory? Do you know what these plants represent?"
"I...don't feel anything at the moment" he replied.
"Well these represent sadness or pain, Your emotion or how you feel will be connected to what type of plant you bring to life...right now you're sad so these lilies are formed. Ezra I want you to know that if your emotions are really strong it will affect the plants and trees around you, Can you think of a sad memory right now?" Aveil nodded and closed his eyes thinking about the time when he was in sixth grade and he came home to his father telling his mother about how Aveil was disappointment them and how he wished they never had him.
The small plant of lily suddenly started to fall limp, drying up Zephyr asked Aveil to open his eyes and Aveil saw the plant drying up, The trainer then told him to think of a happy memory. Aveil did..about the time when he saved up money from his pocket money and bought his first ever bow and arrow when he was just 10 years old. The plant was now healing back again looking more happier than ever.
"See I told you, I don't want to imply on fake masculinity and tell you to toughen yourself and stop feeling I don't mean that but I would say that you should try and learn to control your emotions let them come out and not suffocate yourself with it. I am not telling you to tell someone everything about you but you can start little maybe not me but your friends Augustus or Skye or even Oceane" Zephyr announced. Aveil was surprised of how much Zephyr can read him just based on a plant that grew from his emotions and he was right maybe Aveil should learn to let things out rather than let them eat him from inside. He never had anyone to tell his problems to so he had a habit of keeping his thoughts to himself.
"I will, I'll try my best to learn it thank you so much" Aveil said with smile of gratefulness. "Well then let's move on..so I don't know if you know or not but since your element is earth, the creatures that belong to this element, you can speak to them and they will also be your acquaintance" Zephyr informed
"So like I can control them? That's so cool!!" Aveil said excitedly.
"Ehhh I wouldn't say control but more like if you ask them politely they might agree" Aveil nodded at his words, "so what creatures do I get?" "Let's see so you have Gnomes, golem and trolls too" Zephyr listed, he nodded. "You want Lunch?" He asked "sure let's find some fruit or something like that" Aveil replied. The pair then started to work together on finding a lunch for themselves by jumping and climbing on trees.

"So this is where we are going to train you, your majesty" Celeste said halting in front of the shore of a vast sea. It was a very magical view, the sand was black in colour against which the bright blue coloured water was hitting. The sun shone bright against the crashing waves, big fluffy clouds scattered in the sky. "This is the Meditide ocean, the only sea in Lumierè, the town of Aquaris is under here, a lot of creatures reside under this ocean, including myself" Celeste explained. "This is beautiful" Indigo gasped as Celeste laughed. "So shall we start with the training your majesty?" She asked. "Why do you keep calling me your majesty..I am just a petty thief that got lucky enough to be a part of such beautiful world" Indigo asked looking at the sea. Celeste looked at her for a movement and replied "well because your are my majesty, not only mine but this entire water bodies and it's creature's ....your element it's water so it connects you to our home,the water. You have power to control it and also you're the chosen one from our deity herself so that makes you our majesty" Celeste explained. Indigo was in a little thought. "Okay let's sit down I'll explain deeper...there..has been a prophecy about the goddess of sea returning in the form of fierce and extremely powerful lady....when the residents of the sea heard the news of you coming to Lumierè they started to believe you as their beloved goddess" Celeste said. "But I am no goddess as I said I'm just a thief" Indigo reasoned. "Yeah maybe i guess we will have to wait and see" she gave Indigo a knowing smile.
"So let's start with getting you connected to the sea. Close your eyes and listen to the waves and see if they tell you something" Celeste said pulling her legs to her chin while Indigo sat crisscross closing her eyes listening for the sounds. It was sound of waves crashing against the shore and chirping of birds flying around, the sounds silenced her loud thoughts down it gave her a sense of familiarity and something in her just calmed it was like it was all she ever needed. But she couldn't hear what Celeste said 'what the sea tells you' Indigo frowned and opened her eyes "I assume you didn't hear what the sea said?" Celeste smiled and raised her eyebrow "No" she replied with a pout and Celeste laughed "It's okay it'll take time you will eventually hear it" Celeste said patting her back. "Ahh I don't know if I ever can I'm not that talented"
"Hey come on now don't discourage yourself like that you can do it have fate in yourself" Celeste said.
Indigo was looking at the sea when she spotted a very giant tentacle moving around. She stood up and gasped. "What is that??!" Celeste followed Indigo who ran toward the shore to see the creature. "That's a kraken...there are only 3 left in the sea now other 2 went missing years ago. This one shouldn't actually be here if someone from Kaiser's army sees him they'll kill him" Celeste said. "Can't you do anything?" Indigo asked and Celeste shook her head. "They don't listen to anyone, how about you try and tell it to go back down?" She recommended. "Me? But how can I? When it won't listen to you, an water being and listen to me a normal human?"
"I mean it doesn't hurt to try" Celeste shrugged. Indigo was now intensely staring at the kraken whose head was now above the sea surface 'you should go back'. Suddenly it looked around and started going back under the water as If he listened what Indigo was thinking. "See it listened to you" Celeste remarked "N-no that might be a coincidence how can he—"
"well do you know you can communicate with the water beings? I mean if you ask them they will also follow your orders since you are gifted with this element it basically connects you to them too" Celeste cut her off. "Okay wow this is too much information for me to process in a day" at that remark both of the ladies laughing before Celeste asked Indigo to go back to listening to the sea. And just like that the pair spent their day in trying to connect with the sea.
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Heyy!! Thursday update is here!!
Vote and Thank You for reading!!