Chapter :3 Ice Cold

Those little kids giggled as they stared at a little red lady bug. "Levi? Levi!" "Levi, darling don't mix with children like her, they're dirty we dont talk to them, my son. I told you they're just servants" little five year old Levi listened to his mother as she glared at the little girl he was playing with. In background he can hear his father screaming at the girl's parent who were servant at his house.

"Young master, mistress is calling you to have breakfast with them" Faya , his friend from when he was young and now his servant, informed him. "Tell her I'll be down in five" he said nodding his head at her. Levi looked in the mirror folding the cuff of his white button up shirt, fitting his six foot form. Dirty Blonde hair slicked back, as his electric cold blue eyes glared at his reflection. Running a hand over his black pants he took one last look in the mirror before heading down stairs. Turning the hallways of the old family Mansion of the O'brein.

Let me tell you a few things about O'Breins, they are one of the most powerful and richest families of Oakridge, one word against them and you'll lose your job and they were kind of public figures or in simple words celebrities in Oakridge. Owners of the 'O'brein and sons' Matthew and Celine O'brein were named as 'Business patners of the year 1945' by 'Rusticville and Oakridge today'.
"Ahhh, there you are my child, come sit" his mother gestured him to the seat infront of her. "Good morning mother and father" he said monotonously. "How's the school going son, I hope you're learning well 'cause you'll be the future of our company" his father said while taking a bite of a perfect looking avocado toast. Faya, served Levi's coffee while he replied "It's going good father, I'll do my best to be a good CEO for the company" his tone remaining same. "Matthew don't pressure my boy so much, don't worry honey, you know your dad's aiming for the 'best company of the year' this year we won the best patners award two years ago so he's a little stressed about wining the competition" his mother explained. "It's okay I understand mother, like father always says "no matter what we must win" Levi replied.
"Ahhh our boy's so grown up, Matthew" his mother cooed at him as if he were still 5 year old. "By the way, Mr. Arthur's daughter, Stella. She and you are going on date this Sunday remember. We want a good wife for you to carry our family's legacy. She's educated and has good etiquette and standard, she'll be good for you" his father said not bothering to ask Levi's opinions on the matter. "Yes father" He quickly finished his breakfast as he excused himself from the table.

He walked in the bar, ordering himself a glass of Fire-Whiskey "whiskey at 12 in noon, kid and that too fire whiskey, ya' think ya' can handle it?" The old bartender inquired Levi. He scoffed at the question, Ice cold eyes  glaring at the man. " Doesn't concern you old git, I'm Levi O'brein for Fuck's sake I can get anything I want , you do your job old man" the bartender moved away as an man beside him in his 40s said  "O'brien? Then sure you're like your father, arrogant, ruthless narcissist and a bastard". Levi growled at the mans words "I.Am.Not.My.Father. Now leave before I take the remaining of your teeth". He sat there, drinking whiskey as slow music played in background.
This how Levi's life was, no friend because according to his parents no one is worth their time and those who were his friends were just there for his money, thinking if he's ever live up to his parents expectations, not having any interest in inheriting the company and marrying someone he doesn't even know. He wanted to run away go somewhere his father cannot find him, but he knew he can't run away because he was born to lead his dads company, live as the 'Son of Matthew and Celine O'brein' living in the shadow of his parents and nothing of his own. But what he didn't know was the universe might just grant his wish.      
         —•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Heyy, hope you're having a good day.
(Ps: I suck at author note)