ALLAN SKY. 2

Isabella.

A middle aged ruggedly handsome man walks in the Café proudly accompanied by two other men whom I didn't pay attention to at all. He talks with his hands, a professional smile stretched on his face dressed in his signatory blue suit, white shirt underneath and black dress shine shoes.

Black hair combed back shine complimenting his manly face, yellower manly skin, perfect thick arched eyebrows, perfect full lips, hard sharp jaws with fair trails of beards. A very striking forest green eyes, a perfect definition of those fictional CEO.

Allan Sky, that's him.

One among of the town daily talks and website headline.

There they go to table twenty at the corner of the Café to the What you drink, ugh does the heavy bearded man have to show him the far far away table to block my best view.

I swayed my hourglass figure elegantly, feeling my tan skin glow with each step I take with confidence approaching table twenty. My brown natural curly hair tickles my neck as they swirl at the middle of my back.

My button nose supposed to catch a scent of fresh baked cakes, breads and cookies with delicious coffee but the only whiff of sweet scent filling my lungs at each step I take is clean ocean with coconut, signatory scent of Allan Sky and don't ask how I know.

"Welcome gentlemen. Am Isabella, what can I get you?" I asked smiling ear to ear despite the nervousness ticking my muscles.

"Can't you see we are in the middle of something?" The heavy bearded man snapped irritated with my presence.

My confidence shuttered down like a fragile window glass which have been thrown with a huge brick.

With a wobbling lip "I... I... I...."

"Simon is mean, right?" A deep velvet voice asked.

"Huh?" I blinked to the source of the voice not believing my ears.

He croaked his head to the bearded man and sneered at him and like at any cheesy fictional novel when caught like a damsel in distress, I melted to his caring nature "Yeah..."

He raised his brow amusingly fighting a smile "No.!" I quickly add feeling a digging of hole on my side.

He chuckled and I added "I mean kind of... I gasped... I mean not it's not..."

He smiled "Relax, I won't bite sweetheart."

"Mr. Sky we don't have time for..."

"Can't you treat her with respect, she was doing her job. Do you think these delicious things cooked themselves?" He cut off the dirty blonde shorter man than them.

I drool at his gentleman aura.

"Am sorry darling, forgive their manner, we will... he paused smiling... I will call you soon." He flashed his charming smile, white pearl perfect teeth in display.

I sweetly smile "Yes, Sir." Without sparing a glance to the other species he sat with, I straighten my blue apron over my full sleeve peach floral blouse, my black skin jeans with my white vans taking my leave.

"Amore." Oh, my how did he know my middle name, my heart erupts with excitement.

But he sound different, low deep yet soft bass voice. Who cares about the difference in his voice if he is ALLAN SKY.

"Amore." My cheek slips off over my palm, I stumble my face off my hold.

I sighed straighten my hunched figure over the long stool like chair behind the counter breaking off my fantasy my candy day dreaming.

"What, Snow.?" I asked lazily with a bored tone to the man on my left side without glancing at his direction still ogling at table twenty.

"Table seven, go and take an order." he calmly ordered.

I got up walking past him, grabbing my notepad with a pen, sparing a last glance to the man. How I wish I was the one serving them with those coffees, but here am at What you eat and not what you drink.

I shoot an accusing look at the white shine haired man who folded his arms over his wide chest arching his brow in question. Without uttering any word, I shot him with my dirty look and huffed hurried before giving him a chance to his empty threats of firing me for the hundreds of times.

************************

Hola.

Don't shy to let me know what you think.

Enjoy and ur vote do counts dearest.

XOXO