WASN'T ME. 19

This is how I imagined Krispen!

Have a happy reading 😚, please do vote ✨, le'mme know what ur think on each paragraph or at whole comment section!🥂❤️ I know I took long to update buh ur lovin' girl is here😌

*******

Kaiden!

Isabella head fell back looks like she was having fun and laughing to whatsoever my bastard of a brother spews on outside accountant's borderless chamber.

"Shameless jerk.!" I spat lowly bloodshot eyes to Krispen.

The accountant's transparent chamber was connected to the ordering counter.

"Manwhore!" My eyes never left Krispen buffy figure, counting mindlessly at take away doughnuts package boxes.

As her back facing to the counter, I can see from a distance my brother eyed me occasionally puffed like a male peacock searching for a mate with a smugly smile on his face.

Jerk!

"Ka... what's..."

My mind was fuzzy and all I wanted was to be left alone.

I left the chore, bypass the confused Kyle who was coming to get the packages for putting them on store and went straight to my office.

'Bang'

The poor table at the middle of my office tortured by my angry fists and the few files shaken to the effects.

"This is crazy, this is..."

"Snow..."

I pinned Isabella at the door the moment she sets her feet inside my office, don't know what made her came in my office, don't care and i pressed myself hard on her.

I nuzzle my nose on the croak of her neck inhaling her scent that manage to calm me down always and whimpered "Why are you doing this to me Amore, why!?"

Her breath raged "Snow, what's..."

I caged her between my hands on the door " Am tired with all of this game we are playing, am I not enough... Why..." I outcry planting wet kisses on her exposed neck

"Please Snow, what's..." She was breathless trying to push me away.

"What to change for you to love me, why am I not enough... Why me... Why..." I weep between kisses

"Trans- transparent...Snow people might see... Your office..." She managed to make me budge a little bit pushed my chest away.

Grabbing her trembling hands, connecting my forehead on hers. "Amore..." I called lowly closing my eyes

"I don't give a damn" I snapped my eyes open and she flinched closing her eyes.

"Well I give a damn, I don't wanna be a headline..." She said after opening her eyes briefly and shove my hands away.