WHY HER? .3

Kaiden.

I know that look, the gaze she holds when she's daydreaming about what they call the sexy bachelors in town. And my café being the centre of the famous Companies doesn't help either because all those obnoxious CEO and what they call dons of the games coming here, this is their usual famous spot.

Am glad because most people apart from snobs CEO appreciate our services, it wasn't easy to start business a fresh and many people doubts if I'll make it after finishing my bachelor's degree in entrepreneurship.

Allan Sky, it's his second week making his appearance to my café. It's not that I mind him coming here and add few cents to our pocket but the non-stop gawking of my Amore to that jerk brings the itching feeling to my skin.

I spot a brown long natural curly hair at table five, in black skin jeans as our mandatory bottom black colour uniform, the long sleeve floral red top paired with a black sneaker. Her hourglass figure bent putting three plain cakes at the table and offering a professional smile.

It happens, again.

I groaned clenching hard at the small white towel against my hand.

A nudge over my rib shifts my gaze to the person who invade my moment "Undressing your love.?" Luke smirked and I glared hard at him.

He chuckled putting his hand mid-air "Sorry Boss, I mean appreciating her beauty.?"

"Lukas." I warned knowing he hates called this way.

He rolled his eyes scoffing "Use that tone to threaten your girl who is busy checking out Mr. Blue Sky."

I ignore his comment and to my horror, there standing noticeably checking out the famous blue suit man. The ape loves attention and he knows that he is among of the talk of the town.

"You are welcome." I heard Luke muttered before went to serve pancakes at his section.

My eyes not leaving the five feet two girl who bent pretending to clean the three facing Allan guy with his four goons around him. I dial a number and she pick it up without breaking eye contact from the table.

"Hello." She answered smiling mirror Allan's.

"Unless you want me to come over there, throw you over my shoulder and bring your curly hair back here I want you to stop eye raping that jerk and bring those small feet behind the counter Amore." I spoke slowly enunciated my words.

"Snow.?" She asked before whipping her head at the counter and rolling her eyes.

"Please don't embarrass yourself out there, bring your amber eyes here Amore." I whisper yelled my eyes not leaving hers.

"Ugh, its worth. And leave me alone." She gritted her teeth after sending me the murderous glare.

"Trust me I'd love to because you are giving me headache early in the morning but last time, I checked am your Boss and you are at work. We have customer to serve so stop doing that shit you are doing." I warned.

"Yes, Boss." She replied with absolute hint of sarcasm in her voice, hanging up and storming her steps to the counter.

Among the female population around the world, why it had to be her.?

The whole street knows that I've my eyes to her and only her but why she's the only one who doesn't notice, why.?

My stubborn brat obsessed with fairytales and fictional world Amore.

Why I had to fall for Isabella Amore Luciano.?

She has her amber doe eyes at them, her ideal type of men, from romance novels, movies, perfect men with six feet to seven behind the glass higher offices with gold names on glass board, typical billionaires with intimidating aura who can sweep girls from their feet. Like damsel in distress, they pose as prince charming promised on books to save the princesses from their reality.

Am only snow to her, her best friend, all-time favourite, available, plain best friend.

That's me.

"Am here snow. Do you have to stare at me weirdly this close? You already ruin my delicious view, now what.?" She gave me the attitude.

I scoffed, the audacity of this girl "Do I have to tell you what to do.? Don't tell me you forget your responsibility because you have been blinded by those fake flashed smile from that snob?" I boomed this anger.

She scoffed fanning her face "Excuse me.?"

I cross my arms over my chest "You are already excused now go and serve six doughnuts to table nine."

She opened her mouth to retort back and close instantly. She glared and I stared intensively at her without breaking the eye contact. She pouts and huffing, went to pack the doughnuts ready to serve.

That's what I thought Amore.

No matter what, no matter how she's angry at something she's always smiling at the sight of food. When serving, when packing or even when eating and that's why I set her at what you eat when she came for the first time to apply for temporary filling at my café.

"Be a good girl." I teased handing her the box of tissue after she prepares the bites.

"FYI, am always a god girl." She retorts sassily swaying her hourglass figure effortlessly heading to the customers.

"The beauty." Lukas winked behind me.

"The beast." I heard Amore bites back.

He grinned "Like a Disney animation, that make the two of us...."

"Oh, cut it out Lukas."

"Am Luke." He snapped.

"Sunday."

"I hate you." He spat rolling his eyes walk past us to the kitchen.

Isabella snots and I smiled at his childish tantrum.

"Hair." She pointed at her wild curly.

I stared at her in confusion.

She whined "They say it's unprofessional to serve food with undone hair."

"Amore, it is. And you know it." I shrugged.

She pursed her lip further making the heavy bottom appear desirable with sad puppy eyes "So you are literally saying that it's my fault that I've untamed wild natural curly hair.?"

"No, I didn't mean that."

"Yes, you did Snow." She scrutinized her amber orbs at me.

I groaned, grabbing her shoulder, and turning her around. Her back facing my front I drag her to the changing room.

She grinned and staring at my reflection in anticipation. I rolled my eyes. "Scrunchie.?"

She frowns "But you always have."

"Am not your personal handbag Amore, you are supposed to carry this thing." I threw my hands over her reflection and pulling the cream scrunchie over my black jeans pocket and her eyes lit up.

"I know you always have." She grinned. I shake my head and I couldn't fight a smile.

I pulled her hair and she gasped, her head fall backward, and her lips parted staring back at my reflection on the mirror.

I froze, that was uncalled. Didn't mean to use that force but why am still holding her hair satisfied with the look on her face.

I cleared my throat, damn it started to get hot "Sorry."

She cleared her throat avoiding my eyes, her cheeks tainted pink. "It... its... its... fine."

"Thank you Snow, you are the best." She smiled leaving me stand staring at once her reflection was.

I don't know how I manage to tie her wild curly hair to the low ponytail, because I was in daze from hair pulling incident till the last moment.

No matter impulsive she acts, how toxic she seems to be and all of that... I know that I will always have a soft spot for her.

Yeah, that is how whipped am.

*************************

Hola

Don't shy to comment your thoughts.

Ciao