RED CARD. 4

"Good morning, Mr. Sky. Am Isabella, can I bring your usual.?" I asked a man in front of me, sat hunched forward shuffling over his piles of paper gracefully like a piece of art.

He raised his head, attention over my uniform, then trailed up to my left breast where the name tag hung over the apron.

I felt conscious, first I wore yellow apron and it's what you eat today's uniform and second, I didn't even look at the mirror to make sure that I don't have a booger or anything. I just jumped dumbly when Lee asked If I could fill her for a moment and here am talking with the man of my fantasy.

His gaze trailed up to my face and settle there for a moment and I took that opportunity to stretch that amazing professional amiable smile I could master.

He tilted his head taking in my figure "Are you new.?" Halting his searching from the piles of paper to the table.

"No, I mean Yes... I mean I serve at what you eat and not what you drink but they are kind of busy so... so kinda new?" I babbled.

He eyed at what you drink counter, and I followed his gaze, thank goodness Lee was nowhere to be seen and the counter has one person who is Daniella, and she doesn't suppose to leave her post.

"How nice of you Bella." He smiled.

Allan Sky called me Bella, he just nicknamed me. He shortens my name. And he smiled at me, that handsome smile of his.

I pinched my thigh making sure that am not day dreaming, not one of the fantasies I always have about him.

"I... um... I... it's my pleasure Mr. Sky." I smiled back and frown when he was already back to collect his papers.

"I... I can give you a hand." I blurt out and he stopped again to look at me.

Yes, I want those forest green eyes on me and not on those non-living things over the table.

"I mean... um... help you those if you want." I pointed at the papers and files underneath them.

Am perfectly sure that the AC is broken because the heat am feeling rushing up and down my body under his gaze is too much for me to handle.

"I swear I won't peak, just wanted to help and..."

He smiled "Aren't you cute little thing.?"

"Huh?" My cheeks are flushed and am perfectly sure that without a doubt I resemble a tomato.

Did he just flirt with me? Was that a compliment? Does he really find me cute?

"I know you won't peak, that cute and innocent face won't do such a thing right.?" He flashed his million dollars smile.

"Right." I barely whisper avoiding his gaze, too much to handle.

Thump thump, thump thump, thump, thump... my heart is in marathon and not only is pumping blood but also dizziness, euphoria, clouds... those cloud nine people sat when they are in love or experiencing something like that.

"Let's start then, why standing there my little pretty secretary.?" He playfully asked patting the space next to him.

"I... Yes." I stumble and go to sit next to him feeling all hot and fuzzy.

I can't believe.! I can't believe that am sitting with Allan Sky. My inner girl squealed with excitement.

I pinched my thigh once gain to make sure that I took that bold step and succeed and here am sitting with him.

"Owie" I winced because it hurts and looking at my surrounding, oh I was kinda excited feeling like a protagonist in a romance novel, few heads whipped at us and I smiled proudly pretending that am not noticing.