SPICES. 17

Hello beautiful people ✨
Long time no update but here am.
Don't forget to vote guys.
Ur comments mean alot to me, am  eager to know what u think...🤒
Enjoy💕

***************

"Mr. Karls..... Isabella stopped midway with a tablet on her hand, freeze on her spot few steps from the door.

"Um... am sorry... didn't know you guys were in a... a meeting!?" She croaked her head aside blinking taking in every figure and stopped at Allison who were smirking at her.

"Allison said you were busy.... argh" Joy shrieked groaning over her ribcage glaring hard at Allison who mouthed unapologetically 'sorry'.

"But Allison said..."

"The meeting is over." Snow's voice cut Isabella off, earning a grunt from Avogadro's.

"But I was saying...."

"Let's go." Joy interrupted Allison pinching her arm hard.

She flinched and ignored swatting Joy's hand "We didn't fin..."

"Boss said the meeting is over, right Mr. Avogrados?" Joy asked the Chef and he nodded grumbling motioning the staffs to get up who were too shocked to disagree anything.

"I... I... I think... will come back..."

Allison scoffed "meh meh blah blah... little shit."

"Oh my gosh." Too late to balance herself Isabella found herself down and her heels didn't help either as Allison bumps her sideway walking past her swing her hips  overexaggerating her catwalk.

"Come here, you troublemaker." Avogadro grabs Allison's wrist pulling her out, shutting the door forceful.

"Gosh gosh gosh, don't move Amore." Snow rushed down to Isabella.

"I... I can ma-manage." She sniffed and bite her lower lip.

"No, don't move. It's red, I think you ankle... damn you Allison." Snow picks up Isabella bridal style and put her over the table.

"It was an accident Snow, it's..."

Those stormy angry blue waves pierced onto her amber one in a warning and made her pressing her lips in a thin line.

He removed her black strapped wedges from both legs in turns.

"Okay buddy.... what's... is she hurt?" A file slipped down from Luke's hold, few papers stuck out from it.

"H-how- it look bad, h-how- it happened?" Luke bites her lip too hard, furrow between his brows already kneeling down holding Isabella leg on his palms.

Snow was speechless, he couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Is this Lukas? Did he miss something? Was he this protective over Isabella before and he didn't pay attention or after he told him about his feelings for her?

"It was an accident Luke... Isabella chuckled wincing as Lukas messages her ankle.

"Allison...." she sniffed chasing back her tears.

"Then it's not an accident, that girl is a nutcase. Psychopath... am going to..."

"I'll deal with her." Snow's hand dropped to Lukas' shoulder which made him releasing Isabella's ankle careful and clearing his throat.

"Am sorry Amore, I'll go and deal with it." Snow eyes soften meeting with Isabella's.

She nodded, her eyes watering as she sniffed.

"First aid kit in the cabinet, I will... um be back in a minute." Snow patted Lukas shoulder existing the meeting room.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Hey Snow, heard you called me." Allison licked her lower lip seductively sitting Infront of Snow crossing her one leg over the other pushing her chest cleavage outward in display her hands rested over the arms of chair.

Her maroon silk v-neck blouse too deep to keep her chest intact strains over her chest.

"I am Mr. Karlsson to you." Snow snapped at Allison, his eyes bored at her black orbs, in disgust scoffing at her painted face, red nude lipstick screamed from her thin lips, mascara coating her lashes and her face oiled.

"Why did you do that to Miss Luciano?" Snow asked creating a pyramid with her palms over his office's table.

She rolled her eyes "I hate her pathetic innocent acts, what did she say? You know am a bit curvier... I didn't mean to make contact with her skinny bone body compared to mine."

Allison running her hands over her hips lusciously over her black skin tight.

"You weren't like this, what happened to you? Where is that sweet, kind and caring girl?" Snow throws his hands in exparation.

"Gone, gone Snow. You made her disappear. What did that pathetic slut offered you? I can offer more and more than you can imagine until you notice me. Am more sexy than her, all these delicious..."

"YOU ARE FIRED and oh you are not an official employee yet so you don't even have an honor to be fired, get the hell out of my Càfe right now." Snow stood pointing at the door, his big hand veins' protruding too prominent to pop out of his arm, he fixed his stormy blue orbs to the young lady down at him.

"Wha-wha- buh- Karls..."

"The hell out woman, get out now." His once soft paled face became stoic red hard marble.

"Mr. Karls... this- it wasn't... wasn't suppose to turn this way.... it meant to work out."

"Don't touch me you sick woman, you are crazy." Snow back up retreating his hands from Allison who tried hard to grabs the man hands'.

"We are good match, even our birthday aligned in stars. We have many thing in common Snow, I have an older brother too and he is a lawyer. And and... my mother is a nurse too and..."

"Oh my God, you are a stalker. A crazy psychopath mad stalker get out now." Snow gritted his teeth fisting his hand to his side.

Crocodile tears stream from her eyes "Karlsson am willing to push  your four kids from my womb, two girls and two boys. I don't think Isabella will want stretch marks on her but I can handle it. Just imagine how our cute kids will..."

"Did you went through my private files last week I caught you snooping around my laptop?" Snow jaws hang down.

"It's not a sin to look into your journals, am soon to be you wom...."

"Lukas, Lukas, Lukas " Snow voice's boomed across the room.

"What!?" A door swings open, a disheveled hairs, tensed jaw and hard glare displayed over Luke.

"Chamberlain drag this lunatic out of my sight." Snow pointed at Allison.

She paled "Snow.... Snow...."

"With pleasure." Luke stated in monotone strolled to  Allison who is trying to crawl over the table towards Snow.

"Gotcha." Luke grab her from behind drag her down the table, pinning her hands at her back pulling her stubbornly to the door.

"Let's go of me you pathetic love sick puppy. Let's go of me." Allison yelled maniacally wiggling her figure.

"Let's go of me stupid boy." Her efforts in vain, Lukas whistling dragging her out.

**********************

Adios. 🥂