SURPRISE. 5

"Good morning, am here for the position of a temporary secretary of Mr. Sky." I greeted confidently at the lady behind the huge marble receptionist desk.

She eyed me up and down with questionable look over her face "Temporary secretary? We don't hire young girl." She spat with those sultry nude red lipstick coated lip and continue picking her nails.

These are type of those rude receptionists with funky attitude I read on the novels. I eyed her, from her bob straight short hair, round face, think arched brows, straight nose, and full red coated lips.

"Yes, am aware that you don't hire but Mr. Sky summoned me himself yesterday." I said impatiently.

She sighed dramatically and scowled before speaking "Did you given the green card.?"

"Um... no.?" I furrow my brows in confusion.

Red card! I have the red card.

"But I was given the red card." I shrugged feeling relieved that I carry it with me.

Her face wrinkle in disgust "Oh."

I brushed it off and stumble in my handbag attempting to give her the card. The waved a dismissive hand "Keep it, don't wanna touch it. Don't know where it has been."

I scoffed "What...?"

Is she trying to tell me that am dirty or something?

"Take the red elevator to the twelve floors, to your left go straight until office number one written AS." She cut me off before I tried to shower her with my special package of words.

I shot her a final dirty glare before hurried to the elevator she pointed at.

Wait wench, I will show you who is dirty.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I knock for a whole minute, and it was quiet.

After a while I decided to twist the know doubting that maybe I didn't hear when he told me to come in.

I opened the door slowly welcomed with unholy sound of an active adult male and a panting female.

It made me uncomfortable to the point that I wanted to run away.

"M-M-Mr Sk-Sky." I called peaking my head inside with shaky breath.

I took few steps and stand at the door shaking at the unpleasing weird messily moaning sound of a woman mixed with a man.

A clenching sound of the office chair, unexpectedly it turned out slowly and to my horror there the devil himself and HE WAS NOT ALONE.

I screamed into my subconscious, each hair all over my body stood alert to the sight in front of me.

What did I get myself into.?

********************

Hola lovelies.

I know it's a short chapter but i'll make up for it.

XOXO.

How is it going so far?