KRISPEN. 18

Hola.🥳
Guys I keep stuck and unstuck at writer's block.
Am holding myself and don't want to ruin the story coz I love it so much.
So here a small chapter as a token of gratitude to wait this long and hope it'll be cool.
Don't forget to vote ✨coz we all do sometimes.
Enjoy. 😘 💋
Adios.
*******************************
"

Little buddy." Avogadro called softly Kaiden whose eyes dropped, his face lost colour than his usual pale complexion.

"Hmmm." He hummed turned blindly at his left side meeting with the older man who sat with a juice over the table.

"Got a minute!?" The older man asked.

"I think so." He said after grabbed the water bottle from the fridge and went to the older man sitting across him.

"Are you okay Kaiden?" The older man asked slowly shifted to get a better view of a worn out younger man beside him.

"Why you didn't tell me this sooner Uncle?" Kaiden asked the man.

"Did you use all the break time to ask others about Allison?" Avogadro questioned

"They said she gave hard time Isabella since she joined again the Cafe, each time they wanted to report Isabella put an excuse that she had to deal with it herself." Kaiden drew in a breath deeply and out running his hand over his face.

"It wasn't my position to say that, besides Luciano's girl didn't want that to leak and as others said she wanted to handle it herself but she didn't know that the black head girl was going on a lunatics phase." Avogadro shook his head sipping his juice shortly.

"How many days will she spend until she heals?" Avogadro asked.

Kaiden sighed rolling his eyes "Just yesterday only and today she is here. You know how stubborn she is, I think you didn't see her because I restricted her to move around much." Kaiden whined.

"Yeah the good thing is she is always good at her job, before and after the incident. You know everyone has their flaws so at least she knows how to correct her issues." Avogadro smiled.

"Yeah I agree."

"You know we didn't finish what we were talking on Wednesday as Isabella interrupted, and yesterday you were so busy dealing with those investors and you clock off early I guess to see Isabella." Avogadro raises his brow playfully

"Sorry about that, I know it wasn't that professional." Kaiden avoided the older man eyes'

"Okay, no worries. Talking now or later about opening other branch at another city?" Avogadro asked chuckling.

Kaiden opened the water bottle taking a portion, gulping "Let's..."

"Mr. Karl's..."

"Miss interruption is here again, talk to you later... Let me leave you newlywed alone." He whispered the last part winking at the younger man whilst standing up.

"Am sorry for interrupting, I can..."

"Is your leg okay little girl.?" Avogadro cut her off, sounded concerned.

Isabella pouted taking the small steps to their table "Am fine, just little sharp pain here and there."

"Oh, hope you get well soon just don't stress yourself. You should have took a day off." Avogadro nodded with a small smile eyeing Kaiden

"At least someone is agreeing with me." Kaiden throw a nasty look at Isabella who pouted further

"Am fine, just using this as an exercise." Isabella eyes lit up.

"Okay, if you say so." Avogadro smiled left the Cafe break room.

"Amore..."

"There's a guest little buddy." Avogadro's head peek again interrupting them.

"Who.!?"

"Hello to you too." A rich deep man's voice boomed and made an appearance.

"He looks very familiar." Isabella checked out the man from the top to bottom and rested her eyes at man's face.

The man winked, throwing a flirting smirk over Isabella who scrutinized her doe eyes at him.

"Oh I know, I think he looks a lot like you Snow." Isabella chirp excitedly her eyes shine to Kaiden.

"We may look alike but we are not the same." Kaiden stated slightly annoyed at the similarities.

"What are you doing here Krispen!?" Kaiden asked the blonde, blue eyed six feet tall man.

"That's a boring introduction, how can she knows that this insanely handsome man standing here is your big brother.!?" The man smirked running his strained hand in a white smooth ironed shirt over his hair.

"Now I know why he looks familiar." Isabella commented fixing her eyes at the blonde man.

"Am asking you again, what the heck are you doing here.?" Kaiden ignored the lady's word  asking the other man.

"It seems that you didn't pick up the call from Father yesterday, don't know what kept you busy and don't care but am here undercover... You know switched from lawyer to prosecutor so am working on a certain case and I'll be in disguise as an accountant with that gorgeous lady sat with you until I finish my case, Father's order." Krispen shrugged grinned ear to ear his eyes fixed at Isabella.

Deep down Kaiden wants to refuse but no matter how bad interm he is with his brother, family comes first... That is their motto.

How Krispen keep gawking at Isabella, a disturbing knot creep out in Kaiden's gut.

"Okay." Kaiden said.

Krispen clapped "You won't regret, you'll not even notice that am here Princess."

"Am already start regretting what I agreed on." Kaiden sneered at the nickname.

Isabella keep looking between Kaiden and Krispen, unable to pinch in anything to the heated conversation between brothers but shift uncomfortably.

Will he pose as a threat at their new found good pace going relationship, will this sway Isabella, will this ruin what was started to be built or he is being insecure to unnecessary worries?

Turn of gears of thoughts keep swimming around Kaiden's mind as he keep thinking about the staying until when of  Krispen bad enough too close to his liking.

"'''':"""""""":"""""'''':""""""':""""":""""