PERFECT? .7

Isabella.

"Hey, heard you called sick Saturday, are you good because you didn't even come yesterday after a Sunday service." Luke asked randomly arranging the cake's package for take away. Snow stiffens beside me.

The café has few customers because the busy morning hour passed, and we were just chilling down some quick sorting of things.

"Am good." I replied flatly wiping the counter whilst Snow uploading our today's menu to our website.

"Really, because you don't look good." He shrugged smirking and I can feel the heat radiating from Snow body and soon we'll be planning Lukas' funeral.

"Nothing to concern you Lukas." I spat trying to hold my anger.

Luke chuckled and I eyed him suspiciously, with mischievous his eyes shone, and I knew the following words are not going to be clean "You can tell me my Belle, I can handle everything even if it was girl's probl..."

"Say another word Sunday and I will throw you out of this counter." Snow threatened putting his tablet down earning few looks from Joy who was busy or not cutting the fruits order for delivery.

Lukas scoffed at him "Am not one of your seven dwarf, chill man."

He dropped the towel and went to grab Lukas shirt "Damn, Kaiden I was just joking. Jeez." Lukas tried to get out of the hold of Snow.

"Snow." I called swiftly pulling his t-shirt.

"Well, I was not." He gritted his teeth.

"Kaiden chill man, we are at work. And you are the Boss you know." Lukas reminded him grabbing the pop veined Snow's arms.

Now this is bad.

"You think I don't know that.:?" He boomed.

"Snow, calm down please. People are watching and it's not good. Please stop it." I plead holding his waist from behind pulling him off Lukas offering a few nervous awkward apologetic smiles to our few customers.

He relaxed under my touch, pushing Lukas back and released his breath. Lukas cursed under his breath, and I shot him a glare on which I earn a roll of his eyes.

I deserve that Luke, thank you very much.

"Am going for a fresh air." Snow removed his blue apron without spare me a look and stormed out of the café.

I hurried following him outside "Snow, hey snow." I called wandering my eyes outside.

Okay, he was already gone.

I sighed, tears threatened to fall, and I fight a cry.

It is my fault. I turned on my heels and went inside.

*************************

"They said that don't judge a book by it's cover. I was very stupid." I sniffed staring at the TV without understanding what was going on it lies my head over Snow's lap at his apartment.

"You didn't know Amore, don't blame yourself." He runs his hand over my hair.

I told Snow everything and he was furious to the point of going there himself and do what he wanted to do. I beg him not to do anything because it was my stupidness that make me go there in the first place.

"I didn't look through it at all, blindly I went and make a fool out of myself." I sniffed pulling the soft sheet over my body.

"Amore, am saying this as your best friend. Life is not some piece of a fairytale, there is no such thing called perfect."

"But..."

"Am talking about real life Amore not some romcom stories, movies, cheesy novella, soulmate thing but a real life of ups and downs, sometimes breakups and reunion, and..."

"Do you think that I don't know real life Kaiden.?" I asked angry sitting, crossing my legs facing him.

He sighed "Are you perfect Amore.?"

I was taking back by his question because obviously no.

I shrugged "No?"

"Bob Marley once replied that: "even the moon is not perfect, it is full of craters. The sea is incredibly beautiful but salty and dark in the depth. The sky is always infinite but often cloudy. So, everything that is beautiful is not perfect, but its special. So, there is no such a person who is perfect and stop looking around".

I stared at him in awe trying to figure out the man in front of me and he sighed then spoke "As once Will Smith said that "giving someone responsibility to make you happy when you can't do it for yourself is selfish. Stop looking for those perfect men in this real life, a man should be happy, and a woman should happy and then sharing their happiness together."

"Learn to take care of yourself first, loving yourself, making you happy, upgrading yourself to your best version and don't wait for someone to come and expect a bibidi bibidi bobidi boo turning your life to that perfect flawless story by his presence. This is real life, make the best of it and don't waste any second of it."

I bite my bottom lip staring at him in awe "Since when you became so poetic, and that was... hot."

Is this the same Kaiden Karlsson I know, or he is somebody else.?

His ears tip turned pink, and he cleared his throat "I hope you understand what I was saying Amore, I was serious."

"I did understand, who in her right mind wouldn't understand those beautiful sexy mind-blowing facts quotes.?" I smiled sweetly batting my lashes innocently.

He gaped and pressed his lips together shaking his head in disbelief, a faint pick still coating the tips of his ears. "I don't know what to do with you."

"Oh, I know. Mind me telling..."

He cut me off placing his index finger over my lips "Amore, no. You are not in your right mind right now."

I groaned swatting his hand lying my head once again on his lap "Argh, you are no fun." 

*********************

Hey there.

Don't forget to share this story with yoh friends or acquittances.

XOXO.