A DRUNKEN SNOW. 20

"Le'mme get y-you a tea." Said Isabella removing the pillow behind him avoiding to look at Kaiden naked half body.

He must gotten out of shower, thought Isabella as the evidence of a slight wet Kaiden's body proved not forget to mention the smell of her  citrus body wash on him.

Her lips collided over his as Kaiden turned ready to give her a folded sheet.

They froze on their tracks, the night's memory flashed down to them.

"I louvey your scent, deedy I evwer twelly you that!?" Snow slurred peeling off the sheet from his upper naked body tried to get up bumped with Isabella who was half on top of him covering his nudity.

The crumped half buttonless shirt laid on the floor with few buttons scattered around it.

"Yeah Snow, you did." Isabella chuckled with flushed pink cheeks pushing Snow down to lie down the sofa ignoring the anger she felt from their heated work afternoon quarrels.

"The fweel of your skin when we touch, cwa-cwan I touch you!?" Snow slurred cupped Isabella cheeks'.

Her hands unconsciously abandoned the sheets slipped upon the man straddling him.

"Kaid..."

"Call me Snow!" He demanded sound very sober whispered fanning  her lips with alcoholic breath.

"Sno... mmh"

Kaiden teased with tender pecks to Isabella lower heavy bottom lip shutting up the girl.

"Cwany I kwissy you!?"

"Pweasy!?" Kaiden still cupped the flushed cheeks begged pecking the lower lip he attacked.

Her hands on Kaiden pecs', her heart pace quicken from the slow soft tender lip contact she received.

"Yo-you w-w-will regret this Ka-Snow..." She panted immersed on his hold, his hands on Isabella curvy hips' squeezing tenderly her covered flsh against a silky white pajama shorts.

"Please" Kaiden sucking and bites on her lower lip not too hard to hurt her but too sensually to drive her a little bit crazy and give in.

She was helplessly moaning pushing the hard chest in vain "Y-yo-you are kissing alre-ready..."

"Is that a yes!?" Kaiden asked between sucking of Isabella exposed neck upon arching her back.

"Ye...."

Kaiden lips' found Isabellas' again danced in sensual rhythms setting its own tune slowly to roughly in need exploring each corner of her mouth until they were breathlessly catching their breath.

"Did... did we kiss last night!?" Asked Kaiden, his voice got huskier with his hard cold knuckles brushed softly to Isabellas' jaw.

"You-you remember!?" Isabella pulled away only to be a little bit choked with a large cold hand on her neck held in place.

"And I don't regret it.!" Kaiden confirmed squeezing her pipe line softly, the mint toothpaste breath blew effortless to an aroused Isabella.

The man was already brushed his teeth, uh-huh!

"I-I..."

"Mind if we refreshing our memories!?" Kaiden kissed Isabella cheeks after he set free her throat.

"Are y-you sure Snow!?" Isabella looked at those blue orbs in turns.

"Can I show you how sure I am!?" Questioned Snow his cold lips nibbled Isabella's collarbone.

"Oh, gosh..." Isabella fell back with Kaiden on top of her between her legs his one hand supported her head.

"Sn...ummphf..!"

Isabella arched her back, Kaiden half away pressed down her attacking her neck.

"Oh Sno...!"

A fistful of Isabella's hair on Kaiden hand, his lips on hers and she swallowed her words the bitten of her lower lip for better access without wasting time Kaiden explored hungrily every inch of her mouth with his other hand abandoned her head to rush outside touring against her pajama top fabric that separate his hand from two mounds rested on the her chest.

Isabella moaned, her hands roamed over Kaiden's abs, clawing on Kaiden's torso. Animalistic sound escaped Kaiden's throat.

"Belle sorry am la.... Oh my God!" A shrill sound separated the two entangled on the Sofa.

"Luke!?" Kaiden asked hoarsely recovering from the heated session shielding Isabella from him.

"Wh-How... I-Y-You....!?" Luke sputtered his one hand hold his already removed shoe and the other on door frame.

"I-I I might have called Luke yesterday to pick you up early in the morning!?" Isabella whispered shyly at a questioning raised brow she received from Kaiden.

His hands still secured on Isabella, he gazes down at her "Then why..."

"I took a tra-trash can early in the morning and forget to lock the door behind!?" Isabella smiled sheepishly at Kaiden who bite his lip his eyes fell on her little swollen red lips and marks over her neck lusting over her.

His jaw ticks "With this pajamas!?"

Snow eyes roamed at the silk white shorts shorts pajama, matched short sleeve pajama top and her white rob laying down the floor.

"It was dark and... and yeah" Isabella gulped as Kaiden narrowed his warning eyes at her

A gorgeous bird nest of what called hair on Isabella's head, half naked Kaiden engulfed Isabella like a teddy bears a shield was a solid a sight to see evidence proving the making out session of the two of them was far above hot.

"I-I gon-going wha-when...." Nothing understandable came out from Lukas mouth, Kaiden couldn't bite back a smirk and Isabella hid her ripped red tomato face on Kaiden's chest.

*******

Hiding my face behind the pillow 😶
I feel so shy re-reading this chapter 😫
Don't forget to vote ✨ guys
See yah  🏃💨