LVY. 9

Isabella.

Like any other usual cheerful busy Monday morning, today was no different.

Sweet yet strong awaking aroma of coffee proceeding to wake my every nerve. I find burgers on the house when I was away, well two weeks away.

I start noticing new things on Snow, I don’t know if he changed, or I failed to notice before.
I have been assigned to the payment bay and…

“Hey handsome.” A cheerful girl’s voice shifts my concentration.

Silvie Delilah Crawford.

It’s not that I hate the red head, we don’t like each other, and we know it.

She smiled, that notice me smile. Her deep dimples shown on both of her cheeks, her perfect aligned white teeth showing her perfect barbie smile, red hair on check flew freely over her back.

Okay she looks beautiful, modesty for her usual.

Did she change because of My Snow, I mean Snow.?

Did I miss few things over these past two weeks.? And why am… am… I don’t know jealous.

Yes, we don’t like each other but I never felt jealous over her, that is her job.

“G’morning Lvy, your usual.?” He returned the smile.

Lvy? Lvy? Am I missing something?

I smell bad vibe or am just moody!? But she is all over My Snow, I mean Snow.

“Yes please…” She hesitates and pouted “Are you trying to get rid of me because we didn’t finish our greeting?”

Since when they have the thing called OUR greetings.?

He chuckled “Of course not, how can I get rid of our favourite customer.?”

“Isabella.” A curt nod was thrown to my direction after giving Snow a satisfying giggle.

“Delilah” I return the favour and she scowl over her middle name like someone I know.

Sunday and Delilah make a good couple, they just don’t know that yet.

Delilah and I don’t vibe since school. She always huffs and scoffs every time she sees me pass with snow and I will give her mind you damn business, woman.

She is a HR now to I don’t care Company and I don’t wanna know because she is not my friend, and we are not close but still we are at the same small town so yeah, it’s easy to cross path with old friends… I mean school mates and old acquittances.

“Here your one piece of strawberry cake, ready to go.” Snow saved the day because we were sharing a staring contest, as childish as it will sound but I win because she bowed down to receive her treat.

She claps her hands in delight “Thank you handsome.”

And gave me her neutral glare handing me the card and I swap over the machine handing her back.

With a fake smile “Good day Miss Crow, I mean Miss Craw… ford.”

She smirked “You too Miss Lucif… Luciano.”

This woman is pressing my last button. Can someone hold me not to ruin that perfect Monday makeup from her face.

“See ya Den.” She waved swaying her curves.

“See ya Den” I mimic her voice.
I heard Snow chuckling beside me, and I turned over.

“G’morning Lvy, seriously? Lvy? Are you guys besties now?” I asked scoffing rolling my eyes at him.

He shrugged like no big deal “She is our usual customer for the past few weeks and let me remind you that we went to school together.”

“We are talking about Silvie Delilah Crawford here right.?”

“Am looking out for you, I don’t trust that red head.”

“I can take care of myself Amore and… oh good morning, Mr. Kristof” He shifted his gazed to the man who knocked softly at the counter.

“Apples or pears.?” He asked smiling at Mr. Kristof motioning for Joy to take his order.

He continued to take other orders for a while and my job was to swap those shine little thing which hold money.

His arm muscles’ flexes upon his swift graciously movement. He is not a hunk, just lean and fit enough, very manly having all the muscles at right places and in a sufficient amount.

He is… okay this is weird.

I cleared my throat tearing away my gaze “Here you go, good day Mr. Hakeem.”

“Likewise, my child.”

I turned to Snow, and he sensed my stare sighing slowly whipping his head to my direction. He pressed his lips in a thin line “Don’t tell me you didn’t finish…”

I laughed dryly and patting the spot beside me, and Allison came awkwardly stood and I left my spot for her.

“Am I the bad guy here?” Before Snow spoke, I added “Sorry lover boy for invading your love life.”

“Come on Amore.” He groaned trying to grab my hand and I swat his away.

“It is not what you think…” He started thinking for additional cliché statement.

“Oh really.?” I faked a surprise putting my hand over my heart.

“Why are you worked up, is this about Silvie or there is something else.?” He scrutinized his eyes at me.

Was I overacting!?

“Need a hand Beast.?” I asked Luke who pretended to wipe the endless dirt spots over the counter although it was clear like a day that he was eavesdropping.

“Didn’t agree.” He grumbles trying to take the towel I snatched from him.

“Don’t care.” I retort back wiping the invisible dirt spots.

“What was that.?” He asked curiously.

It is as it was.

“Singing contest.!” I sighed in a dramatic way like a damsel in distress cleaning the spots.

He leans tickling my ears, his breath fanning all over my neck “I know what I saw Belle.”

“And I… didn’t ask you.” I faked a sweet smile and rolling my eyes.

***********
Hi sweetpies 😌
Soooooooo.... from ur POV what do u think abt this chapter!?🧘🏼‍♀️
Hope it was dope.