MEET ALLISON. 14

"Is it your skin tone?"

"Um..." Isabella furrow her brows trying to grasp what Allison is trying to say.

"Or your eyes? Apart from being amber and all doe but nothing to surprise " Allison put her hands over her curvy hips inching her face to Isabella.

"What-what are you-you doing Allison?" Isabella moves back.

"Is it your funky hair, they are not even alluring." Allison twirled her black wavy long hair along her fingers with one hand over her hip.

"I don't understand, what are you trying to say " Isabella felt conscious about herself wiping her palms over her black slacks.

"Or your body, that make Kaiden so weak, can't think straight to the mere sight of you, being all irresponsible and unprofessional, losing all sense" Allison circled Isabella slowly like a predator to her prey.

Isabella gasped in disbelief, she gotta to know what Allison was trying to point.

"You are only a distraction to him, you always pull him back, bad enough he don't have a bone to leave you yet, why are you holding him back?" Allison sneered at Isabella whose words caught up in her throat.

Am I holding him back? Am I a distraction? Am I that bad? The thoughts run wildly in her mind.

"Allison, I don't know what you are talking about. I can tolerate your nasty looks and daggers but verbal abuse is big no." Isabella master up and shoot her shot.

Allison laughed "My, my look at you."

"I don't want my week to end bad, it's my first week and I want to nail it till the end." Isabella spoke without batting an eye.

"Oh really, what is plan for this weekend after you get off work? Seducing Kaiden to give you server position as a bonus so you would check out those men for a new week as an accountant and a server again or..."

Isabella blood boiled, exaggerating it'd be probably reaching hundred Celsius.

"Allison, return to your spot and Luciano's girl you have numbers to count now get out of there, stop slacking off." Mr. Avogrados shooed the ladies from the kitchen.

The break ended five minutes ago, it was time to serve the small population which were coming to have causal moment or work late or catch up. Those customers of 1000 hours.

Allison swallowed her frustration, and stormed out from the kitchen.
In a thin line, Isabella pressed her lips. Her face shown a rush of emotions and Mr. Avogrados could read it all.

"Are you okay Luciano's girl, is there anything I should be concerned with?"

"All settled Chef." Isabella faked a smile and strutted out.

It was Friday, but Avogrados could see the exhaustion radiates off Isabella.

Since Monday when Isabella started working again as an accountant only Allison has been all over her and she was doing it when they were alone, that Allison thought that but Avogrados saw it all.

And every time Isabella would brush it off maybe she thinks that she deserves it but no one deserves the thorns Allison was putting on.

Avogrados has no idea what is ticking off Allison, she wasn't this way when she started her part-time job. She was all naive, too shy, too kind and too sweet.
Avogrados shook his thoughts and started to prepare his dough for another round.

******"""""""*******

Hola🥂
A short chapter but I'll make up to you.
What do u think about the quiet part timer girl, Allison?
Take care, stay tuned.
Love y'all 💖