AMORE. 16

She stared fondly at the screen of her phone to her heart. That is what she calls him and that is what he calls her, my heart.

A grinned handsome man wrapped his veined big hands protectively around a beaming Isabella at the camera. The duo at the picture looked happy.

Austin Luciano, Isabella's third brother, her heart.

Everyone in Càfe Amore has history, literally and practically they are all the runners.

A protector, joy magnet, hot chocolate and a cuddle bear he is. A mixture of three brothers' characters poured upon Austin, which make him magnificent like his name.

Everyone's favorite brother but Austin favorite is Isabella because she is a favorite siblings among all five of them.

Prince Ryan Luciano, he is the eldest.
Don't dare calling him Prince, he hates it. He will pinpoint all the flowering traits of Princes and he doesn't fit in them, he says.
He is the protector, a strong, a tough and a very responsible heir among them. A shield and a knight to his siblings.

A happy champ, his presence brings joy and warm heart. Always has right words to say in any situation. A positive token of a family, a positive vibe, a positive soul.
That is Asher Andrew Luciano, second brother.

Aaron Luciano, a fourth brother.
A teddy bear. There are situations where you don't need any advice just for someone to be there and listen, that is where Aaron fits in.
An embracer, a comfort. Cry, sob, pout and vent all you want he'll still be there for you. An pure introvert among them all.

"Whoring around the city? I raised you better than that ." Luciano threw his hands in annoyance to his last born.

"What?" Isabella gritted her teeth to their old man, holding her tears.

Don't shed tears in front of him, it's a sign of weakness and he won't care. Ryan words warn in her mind.

"Don't talk to her that way father, she doesn't and will not fit in that category. She is not a whore." Ryan hands fisted in balls, his jaws tensed ready to throw a fist at their father.

Aaron grab his one hand and shook his head for not to make things worse or Isabella won't have chance to talk what she wanted to say.

"You already finish your studies, what else do you want to do in USA? Is that white boy driving you crazy?" Luciano ignored his eldest son banged his fists at the desk.

Isabella didn't flinch "I want to be independent, I want to take care of myself and build my own life father." She squeezed her stress ball handed by Austin a while ago before they made their presence at their old man.

"Go to your mother in Spain or spend your life here with us in Italy, two options." Luciano stood, his firsts on the table the voice boomed around the home office they are in that made Isabella coiled.

"That's too much Father." Asher warned, his jaw clenched.

"Having a CPA is not a show off for you to think you can fit anywhere. You'll end up to be slut under no one care, you are too soft and stupid to be alone. Stay home and work here"

This made Isabella shed tears, she looked at her father with so much hate and venom.

"You are abusing her father." Asher said

"Abuse? What abuse?" His head snapped to his sons at the side of his office.

"Verbal abuse Luciano, let her do what she wants to do. Let her live her life. Tie, drag and use us as much as you want but don't you dare do your shits to Amore." Austin threatens approaching their father.

"How dare you." Luciano raised his hand ready to ambush his third son.

Ryan flew and caught before it made contact with Austin.
A fist come in contact with Ryan jaw and Isabella gasped in horrow, her hands covering her mouth as she shakes in fear.

The boys were silent, they are accustomed to it.

Austin went to hug their last sibling whilst Ryan deals with their father.

"Oh my God, oh my God." Isabella cried in Austin embrace.

"Pack everything Princess, you will fly to USA today." Ryan made an announcement which made the strained father grunt disapprovingly.

"Andrew" Ryan called.

"A private jet, on it." Asher exit his father's office understood his older brother silent order.

"Aaron" Ryan called

"Cash" Aaron nodded strutted out.

"Austin.?" Ryan asked.

"Ensure everything is inorder and perfect." Austin finished pull Isabella with him left their older brother and their troubled father.

All responsibilities, beatings and tantrums of the old Luciano handled with Ryan. He bears them all and he always finds a way to solve them all.

They deals with medicine, that's what they make people believe. The famous pharmacist Luciano.

The truth is, all types of drugs is made and found to Luciano's empire. And this is what Emerald Luciano divorce her husband.

Isabella shut off her phone, tossed it on her table and wiped her tears. Any storm she faces, brings memory to how she fleed from her tycoon father to where she is now. She keeps in touch with her brothers occasionally especially Austin but working here again things became so difficult which makes her miss them dearly.

Her eyes met with Kaiden. The man stood behind his desk diving deep at Isabella. He has been observing her for a while seaten behind her desk with her glass of water.

Their transparent wall separate their offices, with a glass of water in her other hand, Isabella didn't peeled off her watery eyes from Kaiden, her snow.

Now words exchanged but they understood each other well. Their past, pain, family history and a taste of little freedom they had acquired. It's just day ten, the strings pulls them closer, those two weeks were long enough and made them realize what they feel for each other but no one utter a word to another.

**************
Hola.😚
That's our girl Isabella's family history, just a tiny bit of info.
I don't know how but it jus happened that my heart wanted to preach you a little about her.

Soooo, how was it?🤒
Much love and appreciation 🥂 Honeyrose2020