STANLEY WERNER.8

Kaiden.

"Good morning My Snow." Isabella chirped tiptoeing ruffling her favorites' mop of white hair on top of my head.

"Good morning indeed Amore, how are you doing.?" I hold her, placing my hands over her small waist balancing her unstable figure, maintain eye contact with my pale blue ones to her ambers.

It has been a week since she returned to her usual self, bubbly, stubborn, troublemaker, brat, sarcastic removing the obsessed part because she has been doing a wonderful work to stay busy and do her work instead of gawking at suit guys although few amiable stares here and there.

"Am fine, how are you.?" She asked grinning ear to ear removing her hand over my head and place them over my shoulder.

"Am great." I stared back, to those amber clear eyes, button nose, pink tainted cheeks because of blushing, lastly to the heavy bottom lips and up to her eyes which rest over my lips.

"What are we doing?" She whispered leaning closer to my face.

"Whatever we are doing." I replied to, lost glancing down her inviting lip glossed pink lips.

A cough made us pull away awkwardly before we heard "Love in the air." By Luke.

Isabella fanned her face biting her lip avoiding my gaze, her mature chest rise and fell unsteadily over her full sleeved yellow floral fitted blouse tucked well in tight black skinned jeans paired with back sandals.

I shot an accusing look at Luke who smirked "You should probably get a room."

Before I retort back a side door flung opened "Morning kids." Mr. Avogadros, our Chef Cook greeted cheerfully, and we greeted back coincidentally leaning over what you eat counter.

We always someone an hour early to sort some things before opening a café, that is the rule I set, and it help us to run things smoothly because everything will be ready and organized before serving our customers.

Yes, its my café. Amore café.

"Morning." Lee greeted grumpily and I nod, and Luke and Isabella waved. Shortly other staffs made an appearance, Kyle, Chen, Joy, Allison who is our new part timer and Daniella.

After all the greetings and sorting of things, we opened our café and ready to strike a day.

From the morning incident, I feel it in my bones, nerves and muscles that today is going to be a good day. Customers filled our humble beautiful café; we served them delightfully and seconds to minutes are passing gracefully with every whiff of sweet aroma of coffee and wheat products.

But Stanley Werner had another plan.

The faint murmurs, chatting and laughs stop abruptly when he made an extravagant appearance inside the café.

I groaned internally because I call him smooth talker, the media adores him, and the town worship him.

Luckily enough I came across him while doing business and the moment he opened his mouth away from the media and people eyes I got to know what the kind of person he really is.

He nodded offering a smile to few people who waved at him in admiration.

"Is that Stanley Werner.?" Isabella Amore gushed with happiness nudging my shoulder.

Oh, please not her again.

"No, it is Jason Statham." I replied flatly faking a smile.

Isabella scoffed glaring hard at me, and Luke snorted.

"Pig." Isabella scowl at him

"Mr. Werner, oh my God bless you." A middle-aged woman rushed to the man at the centre of the space pretending to look for the empty spot to sit.

Attention seeker.!

"You sponsored those college students who were not allowed to do their final exams due to financial problems. That was an angelic act." She went to grab the man's hand in gratitude.

"Am glad I could help; anyone could do that ma'am." He smiled faking his sympathy.

"Aww." Isabella cooed '

"Hypocrite." Luke mumbled down rolling his eyes.

"And there is a project to help youth of this Town, I planned to hire approximately twenty to thirty youth for a month trial in my main branch here and when they pass, I'll give them full time job at my company to other branch and to those who done great they'll remain at the headquarter." He said rather loudly and from the moment those words flew from his mouth I knew that it was an impulsive decision.

"That will be wonderful, it's such a blessing to have you." An elder woman chirped happily holding a hand of his daughter at table two.

He smiled in assurance and went to sit at table seven among the two men who had neutral expression.

I scoffed and looking at Luke who was already looking at me. We both know the man and his tactics, all the young men at our town knows these typical CEO's because there are certain work, we have done which make us came across with their few business deal.

"Don't be fooled by his fake sweet words Amore, be cautious and..." I groaned after noticing the famous brown natural curly hair at table seven smiling at the ape taking his order.

So, I was trying to talk with myself.? How I wish to tie those small legs and... ugh no use.

I clenched my jaw slightly still not believe that girl went again.

"One plain cake and two doughnuts take away for Stanley." She smiled triumphally.

"Stanley.?" Luke and I asked at the same time.

"Cliché as it will sound but he said that calling him Mr. Werner makes him feel old." She put her hand dramatically over chest pitying the attention seeker ape.

Luke rolled his eyes "He is already old."

"Don't tell me you already fall for his fake charms.?" I asked lowering my tune gritting my teeth.

She rolled her eyes and scoffing "Don't judge the book by its cover Kaiden, he is good man and ignore the rumors about him." She said offended taking wrapped order and throw me and Luke a disappointing look.

She looks pissed, am Kaiden to her now and not Snow.

Please prove me wrong Werner or I will deal with you concerning my Amore.

***************************

Hola..!

Don't forget to click the star, it'll blink and thank u in advance.

Take care, xoxo.