YOU ARE FIRED. 10

Kaiden.

“You called me, Snow.?” She asked smiling sitting in front of me.

How can I fire this sweet smiling woman in front of me even if she violates Company’s rules.

“Isabella.” I called her to catch her attention.

She frowns upon hearing her first name “Am I in trouble.?” She questioned pouting slightly.

“No, well yeah… I mean kinda.?”

Damn, Kaiden. Man up and start acting a like a real Boss otherwise she will take your words lightly as always.

“Okay, am I in trouble or not.?” She asked confusedly tilting her head giving me access to her exposed neck.

“Isabella Amore Luciano, you are in trouble.” I stated firmly.

“Hearing my full name like that? Yeah, real trouble.” She shrugged casually, her elbow over the table resting her cheek over her palm.

“You are fired.” I said sternly looking straight at her eyes.

She knocked down the flower vase which was at the centre of the table because of her hand landed accidentally over it, her jaw touching the floor “What.?”

She didn’t see it coming.

Did I overdo? But rules are supposed to be followed right? Should I let me off hook? Am I doing the right thing.? But she won’t learn if I’d do soft with her.

“Kaiden Karlsson, are you being serious right now.?” She scoffed crossing her arms over her chest which pushed up her breast.

Remain neutral, eyes up Kaiden.

“What do you mean.?” I asked flatly.

“Is this about your Delilah.? Did I piss you off that much in the morning.?” She asked leaning scrutinized her eyes at me.

Delilah who? Oh, my God. I don’t even remember if Delilah stops by this morning, why does she imply that it is about her.

“This is about you being irresponsible Amore, am talking about you here,” I throw my hands in exasperation.

She paused for moment letting that piece of information sink “Is this about the past few weeks? But Snow you know clearly what I’ve been through.” She whined.

“Isabella right now am Kaiden Karlsson. Your Boss.” I started using that don’t mess with me tone and she sat up right.

“As your Boss, am not happy at all concerning your working pace. It became your ritual now, at any moment when you feel to leave your spot you are doing so, and you return like nothing happened.” I rest my hand over the table creating a pyramid balancing my thoughts,

“But you knew…”

I drew a breath slowly staring at her dead on the eyes “Trust me, as your Boss that is what making me furious because I knew you were slacking off chasing some shits and tempos to satisfy your personal bucket list leaving your job, your real job which you are paid for just because this Boss is your best friend whilst there are other people lined up and are being rejected because someone is using this place as her playground leaving when she wants and return when she feels to.”

Her lip wobbling and tears threatened to flow “Snow…”

“Don’t Snow me Isabella, go home and reflect on what you have been doing and when you will be ready to be serious again about this job, do an official application when we put a post that we are hiring and if you will be lucky enough, we will hire you but remember there are many accountants who are waiting to be hired and are serious about their life.”

“Am a changed person Snow, I already learn from my mistakes.” She is fidgeting her hands over the table with tears wetting her cheeks.

Uh-oh. She is crying. I made her cry. Please mi amore don’t cry.

Am doing this for your sake otherwise you won’t learn.

“That is what you said last time, when Steven Denmark flew from Ohio. And when Trevor Moretto wanted to invest to our café and…”

“Wow just wow, did you just hold grudges at me.?” She clapped her hands, and wiped her tears furiously.

“Isabella what am trying to show you is that you have wasted so much time. We need a full-time accountant and or without a server and I also want you to take a break and think what you real want in your life. Maybe working here is boring and pulling you back from your dreams to work behind those shines’ doors and huge buildings. Take a break Isabella.” I sighed observing the quiet lady in front of me trying to figure out what she is thinking.

Did I go too far? Did I break her? Was it too much?

“You’ve made your point.” She wiped her tears standing up.

“Amore…”

“Hey Boss, there’s…” Lukas interrupted barging in my office.
He paused look between Isabella and I

“Um… what-what’s going on? Kaiden what happened? Isabella, were you crying.? Anyone to tell me what is wrong” He asked in one breath.

“Ask your Boss because am fired.” Isabella scoffed and shot me a dirty glare before storming out.

“Don’t tell me it is what I think.” Lukas asked groaning.

“Yes, it is.” I replied part of me regretting what I did and part of me saying that I did a good job.

“But she is our best accountant and server.” Lukas raises his voice trying not to shout.

“I know.”

“You should have forgiven her Kaiden, you always do that.” He reasoned with a concern.

No matter how annoyingly Isabella can be to Luke, no matter how Luke always pokes the sore parts to Isabella. No matter how we pretend to hate each other and not getting along.

We are like three musketeers. Lukas, Isabella, and me.

“Not this time Luke.”

“What did you want.?” I changed the topic before he can pry further.

“I already forget because you ruined my mood.” He sulked.

“I can make it worse by firing you too.”

“You are no fun.” He rolled his eyes taking his leave.

Don’t tell me he really forgot?

“Trust me, I hear that a lot.” I mumbled resting my head over the chair closing my eyes.

His statement didn’t help either because the last thoughts that invade my mind was...

Isabella Amore Luciano.

***************

Guys😩
I can't believe I actually made him fire her.😥😣
Anyway... too emotional to add anything from here 🤧
Ciao.