Chapter 10

Bai Yu, a self-proclaimed professional actor, is used to eating only eighty percent full at each meal, losing weight and maintaining health. So even with it, the little watermelon has also been developed by him since he was weaned.

From eating to putting down the dishes and chopsticks, it took more than half an hour in total, and the little watermelon held the cup and drank the drink, and the peach blossom eyes that looked like Bai Yu blinked and blinked, full of curiosity.

Song Shirin was busy with work for a long time, so he ate quickly, put down the dishes and chopsticks, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and said, "I'll take you to find Bai Yu."

The little watermelon reached out obediently, then hugged Song Shirin's neck and said, "However, Baba is at work now."

"It's okay, he won't mind." Song Shirin strode out of the private room.

Song Shirin had some private thoughts in his heart, so he didn't call Bai Yu in advance on the way, but drove directly to his crew to block people.

Bai Yu was really in a hurry when he received Song Shirin's call, looked at the familiar string of numbers on the screen, and hesitated for a long time before pressing it to connect.

Song Shirin's low and magnetic male voice sounded, and said with a glance: "Busy?"

"It's fine." Bai Yu held his mobile phone in one hand, smiled at the director who was talking, and walked to the corner.

Mo Anyu, who was playing with the heroine, looked up in the direction of Bai Yu as if he had a heart, and his smiling black eyes flashed with an unfamiliar light.

"I'm in the bubble tea shop next to your crew." Song Shirin said lightly, "Your son is next to me."

When Bai Yu heard this, his first reaction was not that Song Shirin kidnapped his stupid son, but that something happened to his stupid son.

After dating for more than a year, Bai Yu still has a very thorough understanding of his ex's temperament, and knows that the other party disdains to kidnap a child just to threaten himself.

However, inexplicably, Bai Yu, who obviously did nothing wrong, was afraid of meeting Song Shirin.

"I'll be here soon." Bai Yu's tone was lonely, "I'm sorry for you."

Song Shirin looked at the little watermelon sitting opposite, who obediently didn't speak as long as he had a cup of milk tea, "It's not troublesome."

Hanging up the phone, Bai Yu remembered that he still hadn't filmed one of today's scenes, and it was not good for the director to shoot his own scene first, so he had to try to see if he could ask for leave.

Director Hou was staring at Mo Anyu's confrontation with the supporting actress, his brows furrowed like a small mountain, and his expression was a little angry.

The acting skills of the female supporting actress who brought money into the group are very poor, and she is easy to laugh, and she blushes and stammers from time to time to look at Mo Anyu distracted, this has been NG several times, but it hasn't happened yet! Is it really their backyard that the crew let her chase stars?

"It's fine. It's okay to shoot again tomorrow. Director Hou looked down at the time, guessing that if he finished filming the supporting role, he didn't know how late it would be, so it was better to let Bai Yu go back first, and shoot him tomorrow.

Bai Yu was a little anxious, hurriedly returned to the lounge to remove his makeup and change clothes, took his own things and left the crew in a hurry.

NG's female partner was pointed at her nose and scolded by the waiting, Mo Anyu took the towel handed to him by the assistant to wipe his sweat, looked around, and said, "Where is Bai Yu?"