Chapter 160

The popularity of "Prince" became popular again, so that the word Bai Yu was once again on the top of the hot search.

The plot is in full swing and develops in unexpected places, and the prince's master and servant are becoming more and more vicious when facing a group of impure-minded concubines in the backyard of the palace.

Xiaoquanzi does exist in the history books, he has been raised by the prince's side since he was a child, since the queen returned to heaven, the master and servant depended on each other, and when he was young, he was bullied by the palace maid in charge of the harem and the eunuchs who knew how to read people's affairs, so the character of the master and servant was forced out, raised, and can never be changed.

Bai Yu lowered his eyes, pointed to the computer in front of him, and turned his head sideways to ask Song Shirin's opinion, "You say, will I continue to take the script or the variety show ...... next?"

Song Shirin's eyes became more and more gloomy under Bai Yu's words.

Until Bai Yu didn't dare to speak.

Song Shirin sneered: "Just out of confinement, you are crazy?"

Bai Yu retorted without knowing whether to live or die, "I'm not a woman, how can I be confined, it's purely Han Ziyu who lied to you, why are you still serious."

"That's good." Song Shirin threw aside half of the documents he saw in front of him and said, "How did the watermelon and candy come from?"

"......" Bai Yu didn't want to talk to him in an instant, and he was so angry that his hands trembled, but under Song Shirin's cold eyes, he could only obediently put away his anger.

"As an actor, I can't just stay at home all the time. Yes, the prince is quite popular now, but I'm not satisfied. Bai Yu tried to argue, oh my God, in addition to being able to have children, where does he look like a woman all over his body?!

Song Shirin's eyes are simply on the soles of his feet.

"Oh." Song Shirin took his document planning over and continued to look at it, this was the first business he got after returning to China, and he had to fight a beautiful victory.

"So, do you agree?"

"I just agree with the argument that you're not a woman." Song Shirin didn't raise his head and said, "Others, don't think about ^" "...... You've changed. Bai Yu looked at him with complicated eyes, "After the little candy appeared, you have changed, and you are no longer like you" 

 "I warn you." Song Shirin's face instantly stinked, "Don't recite lines in front of me anymore."

Bai Yu pointed to the computer screen in front of him and said, "My ultimate goal is to become an old artist of the acting school in the hearts of the people."

"The goal is good, it's ambitious." Song Shirin praised him, "But I remember, wasn't your goal last time to break out of China and go to the world?" "That goal was so ambitious that I gave up." Bai Yu drooped his head, his heart was like ashes, "I recently found an awesome script, don't you really need to look at it?"

"What kind of script, you read it to me." Song Shirin marked the key points on the file, then closed the file, took his computer, opened the mailbox, and began to process the work email.

Bai Yu didn't dislike him either, opened the email sent to him by Sister Li, and said: "This is a post-apocalyptic film, what does it have to do with foreign films in recent years...... Gray Zombies, New World Zombies, and Dawn Zombies are about the same theme."

"Why should you take out a theme that has been filmed badly."

"Because it's set in a setting that hasn't been filmed, it's a great script." Bai Yu shook his head with interest, "I've thought about it, even if you don't shoot it for me, I have to take out my private money and invest it, and I want to invest in this drama."